chapter 12

~Hibiki?...shit! I am coming home right now!

"Now don't be stupid and be there like a good boy if you dare come back, I will not let you touch me" Hibiki has to do it or there's no guarantee he might just rush back even if it means he have to run!

~then keep talking to me..

He sounded rough is he doing it or something, oh! Geez...I am hard too.

~Hibiki? Eh...why you stopped talking?

"Because I am...gah..." Hibiki touches himself while thinking about every inch of memory he have of him with Hwan. The way he touches him with his soft hands that know his body too well and how he looks at him with so much lust in his eyes.

~Hibiki...

Hibiki came the next second he heard his voice, he grasp for air and Hwan could hear him from the other side and so he came too.

~You have become a perve huh?

Hwan teases him like a girl, "shut up!" Hibiki felt embarrassed when he came back to his sense and realised what he was just doing.
"It's getting late I should go to sleep now"

~Yah...you have work right? Okay then take care of your health and eat your meals okay!?

"Ya ya I heard you, good night"

~I love you...

"Hm..."

~Not 'hm' tell me that you love me!

"I...love you too" Hibiki's cheeks turned as red as a tomato. Then they ended the call Hibiki flops to his right, his bed felt big and new to him since he is quite used to sleep with him. Old habits that's Hwan created.

Did I sound like a love sick teenager just now? What's wrong with me...

The work at his both the caffe are going quite well since it's holiday season and shops are always full of customers without any time off, Hibiki is doing fine as his both bosses treat him well and he is even getting a bonus for working in holidays.

Hibiki just finished his work in Mi-Hi caffe and was cleaning the dishes so that he could leave, after doing it he changed his clothes and just opened the door to walk out when he bumped on somebody
"I am sorry I didn't looked.." Hibiki apologies fast but when he looked up he felt as if he looks familiar?
"It's fine..." He said it politely and give him the way so that he could get out

He didn't gave it much thought and left for his next work place, and as usual customers never stop coming through out his whole shift so it gets more tiering till the end but it won't be like that forever because the owner was planning to spend his holidays with his family and the shop will be closed. Good grief but what will Hibiki do for the rest of his vacation? His apartment is haunting him ever since Hwan left.

Should I just look for another job? Hm..?

Hibiki was walking back home when he came across that bridge where he first met Hwan and how they found out that they are neighbors? It was a beautiful day Hibiki thought because he got to meet Hwan.

This made him stop over the bridge and take a look at the night light. The cold winter breeze blew through his hair that somehow digged a past memory in him but this time feelings are different this time he didn't hate it.

Hibiki's phone rang all of a sudden which broke him off his nostalgia, it was Hwan.

"Hello?"

~Hibiki darling, What you doing right now are you home already?

"Um...no I am just stopping by the bridge" Hibiki stares at the traffic underneath him

~Why all alone? Just wait right there okay?

"Huh why?"

The phone got disconnected, Hibiki understood that he is coming. It made him a little edgy as if they are going to see each other almost after decade or something.

Hibiki wait patiently as he said but his heart won't stop beating faster by each passing time in anxiousness as well as happiness. He keeps looking at both the sides of road not sure where he will be coming from?

Five minutes have passed that's when Hibiki starts to feel that he just got pranked by Hwan or something? But he won't do something like that....But all his assumptions got wrong when someone parks his yellow R1M in front of Hibiki, that guy pull up his helmet glasses to reveal his face.

"Missed me?" Hwan gave a smug smile getting off his bike
Hibiki didn't said a word and just crashed himself on Hwan's arm, that took him by surprise but he caught him perfectly in a tight embrace. Hwan worries if everything is okay? Or did he really missed him that much? Whatever it is Hwan pulled his face and embrace him into a gentle kiss which feels warm under this cold weather.

Hibiki has to stop him or Hwan might just strip him right here right now.
"Let's go back..." Hwan says inbetween his short breaths still holding his face between his palms

Hibiki never knew that Hwan is such a good biker, that's something new. "Is this yours?" Asks Hibiki sitting on the backseat holding his shoulder since he refused to hold his waist in front of so many people.
"No, it's my big brother's he let me have it for today"

Hwan parked his R1M and pulled Hibiki to his apartment, he is in a hurry.
As soon as the door slammed he pushed Hibiki on the wall taking him into a kiss. They took off their shoes and went straight to his bed.

There they kissed for five more minutes, Hwan's hands make his way towards his chest and undone his shirt for him. His kisses trail from his jaw line then his collar bone where he create another mark just over the past mark that looks a little faint.

"Ah....Hwan um...you..." Hibiki hide his face
"Yes?"
"You...can do it" he felt like he is ready, it may be because they were apart from eachother but it doesn't matter anymore
"Do what?" Hwan felt like teasing him a little after all he made him wait for so long. Hibiki is no fool he knows he is messing with him but he is not the type of person to play along such things so Hibiki grabbed him and turned him over as he gets on his top.

"You will do it? Or should I?" Hibiki threats him with his cute face
"Oh my! So scary.." Hwan once again made fun of him but Hibiki is not having any of it today.

"You asked for it" Hibiki sound pissed somehow and with anger he took of his own shirt and tied Hwan's hand with it over his head.

Hwan always looked down on him in matter of strength, since he is small and little fragile in front of him so he thought his knot won't be that strong right? So he let him do whatever he wants, But! It turns out Hwan was wrong.

"Let's see how much you can stand" Hibiki looks at Hawn with a smug smile on his face