chapter 26

without even realizing their winter brake came to an end, college has began and this time there is more studies more classes and more assignment every week, though through all these busy schedule the life of two boys in love is still on move but not for long.

like any other day Hibiki went for his part time job, he was offered by Leo to work for him after his winter holiday came to an end, Hibiki gave it some thought and even talked to Hwan about this and for some reason he said him to choose 'MI-HI' and so he decided to work with him from then on and he resigned his other part time. his pay is high in Leo's shop compared to his other part time so he wisely choose the better one. 

as usual there are many numbers of customers and in between that hustle a group of people came in whom Hibiki wished to never see, its those girls and his friends. 

seriously? do they always go out? don't they have work to do except bothering people? 

Hibiki's eyebrows twitched when their eyes met, she smirk and tells her friends that Hibiki is their waiter, as much as he wanted to kick them out he can't, they are his customers inside the café where he works. he walked up to them to take their order.

"are you ready to order sir, mam" Hibiki said with a plane smile 

"we will have two coffees and two latte and one ice cream" another guy said and Hibiki makes a note of it "please wait for it"

they seems quite too 'normal' unlike how they usually behaves..."I should look out for them.." Hibiki sigh knowing that todays work is going to be the longest, and he wanted to go back already. ah...Hwan....

"Hibiki? are they your friends?" asks Leo when he saw him coming after interacting with those customers  

"no I don't really know them, we just go to same college" Hibiki curled his lips up like he doesn't have a nick of interest on talking about them. 

they didn't really did anything bad yet now, they look just like any other customer who just comes here for a cup of coffee or for having a peace of mind, but Hibiki still don't want to let his guard down. when he was thinking as long as they don't bother him he don't mind, then a very unexpected guest comes in and at the very wrong timing as well. Hwan?

Hibiki is really happy to be honest when he saw his lovers face, he smiled brightly at him  as their eyes met each other, "welcome" says Hibiki

Hwan winked and takes a front seat at the counter where Leo stands and prepares all the drinks, "how rare, so wats up" say Leo

do they know each other? 

"just came to see someone..." Hwan smirk 

"well...well...I wonder who that might be.." Leo hums and went back on his work

after sometimes Hibiki came to Hwan to ask him if he wants anything "may I have your order sir?" 

"yes I would like to order my boyfriend I want to eat him right now" his lips curl into a smile as he eyes him from head to toe who is in his work suit looking cute as to Hwan

"I am sorry sir but we don't sever something like that here please order something from our menu"

"then can you suggest me something?" says Hwan pointing on the menu on the table as Hibiki bend over to take a closer look, when Hwan got the chance he pulled Hibiki's hand and kissed him "what.." Hibiki didn't get the chance to react before their lips touched each other. Hibiki pushed him away and goes to another table with a flustered face. and somebody saw this. 

Hwan was glued to his seat until his shift was over, he kept a very close eyes on Hibiki and glare at anyone and everyone who tries to check him out as he goes from one place to another doing his job, Leo noticed this too, "that brat hitting on my employee" Leo chuckles when he saw how Hwan keeps staring at him. and suddenly a sly idea came on his mind.