chapter 14

Pain fades away as pleasure too over Hibiki, they both came a while ago and fully covered in sweat but Hwan is going for another round.

"I can't do it again!" Hibiki tries to run away but not under Hwan's grip, ain't no way.
"Please Hibiki just one more, I have waited for so long" Hwan wispers into his ears and didn't wait for his reply and thrust himself again inside him.

I should have known! Now that we have done it I know there's no stopping him!
Ah! Damn this dog in his heat!

Hwan thrust mercilessly inside Hibiki, Hibiki has become a moaning mess under him, his throat feel sore from all those moans that keep escaping his lips each time with Hwan ramming him like a dog.
Hwan pulled out when he felt like he is about to come, and splash it all over Hibiki's stomach as he came too.

Hibiki gasp for air he thought now it's finally done right? But poor him Hwan bring his dick over his hole once again.
"No! Wait! Don't! Sto..." Hibiki tries to crawl away but there's no use as Hwan grabbed his one leg and pulled them over his shoulder and next chance he get he thrust his dick inside him again.
"Wah..you are twitching so much, shit!" Hwan almost came as soon as he put inside this time as Hibiki is too tensed for some reason.
"Hibiki? Look at me" Hwan tries to pull away his hands which is trying to hide his face.

"Hibiki what's wrong? Does it hurt!?" Hwan pulled out instantly when he heard a small sob escaping his lips,
"I am sorry...but I just can't" Hibiki is crying and sobbing, Hwan pulled him into a tight hug as soon as he saw that
"It's okay! shh.. Hibiki there's nothing for you to apologise I am the one who should apologise! It's your first time with me and I didn't consider your likes and dislikes I am terribly sorry.." Hwan felt so wrong because all this time all he thought about was himself, he didn't even listen to him when he said no!

He stopped sobbing under him only then Hwan pulled away to meet his swollen red eyes. Hwan felt so bad for making him cry, he hated himself for a second and Hibiki is fast to realise that he will feel guilty

"Just so you know I didn't cried because of you" says Hibiki avataring his gaze form him
Hwan didn't get it what he mean by that though he is really worried about him.
"We should take a shower.." Hibiki chuckles looking at both of them since they are both covered in lots of lube and semen.
When Hibiki attempt to get down from his bed he can't feel his legs and his back hurts.

This is embarrassing...what should I do?

"Let me help you.." Hwan jumped over and lifted him up in bridal style and walk towards his bathroom and placed him over the small stool that's inside.

Then Hwan bathed him with warm water and scrubbed his whole body clean and even did his hair like a sweet boyfriend he is and he keep asking inbetween if he is okay?

After their shower he again lifted him up and took him inside change his clothes and made him wear his white hoodie and a pair of new underwear. He looks adorable in his white hoodie.

He do have lots of hoodies huh? And...was he always this big?

Hibiki looked down as his clothes that are way too big for him.

Ofcourse he brought them in double of his size after all hoodies should be bigger then your body, that makes sense.

"Here have some tea.." Hwan came back with a hot cup of tea for him, it seems he is still feeling a little guilty in the end.

I should just let him be, after all he should know when to stop or I might just dig my own grave.

"Hibiki is there something I should know about...?" Asks Hwan all of a sudden while changing the bed sheets
"Um...that's... it's just"  Hibiki looks uneasy about saying what's in his head
"Tell me when you feel like it okay?" Hwan looks serious

Oh! So he can make that face too huh?

"Okay.."