chapter 13

(let's try seeing our angry Hibiki from Hwan's view)

"Let's see how much you can stand" Hibiki looks at Hawn with a smug smile on his face.

I think I messed up with the wrong person!

Hwan you know what you really did, Hibiki leans over and took him into a kiss though he didn't shove his tongue inside him and when Hwan attempt to do so he pulled away.

Then he took off rest of his clothes and strip butt naked over him, Hwan is enjoying the view for now but he can't reach out and touch him. Hwan was wondering what he will do next, then he turned around as his hips face him, Hwan has seen it before but never got the chance to touch him there as he never allows him to do so, but today Hibiki himself doing it. He licks his fingers and push then inside his hole. Then he undone Hwan's pant zip and took his hard dick into his mouth

Is this heaven or hell?

As much as Hwan wants to see him masterbating over him, he can't or he might not be able to resist it and if he didn't gets to touch him he might just go crazy.

"Ah...it's uncomfortable..." Hibiki has never done it himself in the past so it's a new thing for him. But look at him being brave enough to do it infront of Hwan like this.
"Then let me help you...!" Hwan shivers trying to untagle his hands
"Then promise me you won't tease me for everything I do!" Hibiki stopped his fingers and moves away

Well may be not today...since he is being so cute

"Okay.." Hwan has his fingers crossed though, like how can he resist teasing him when he react so much to it.

Hibiki was not buying it but he still untied him because doing it alone gets quite lonely when his lover is just in front of his eyes.
As soon as his hands got loose he grabbed Hibiki and turned him around pinned him on his bed.

Hwan looked like a hungry beast hovering over him and redy to devore him. Now that it is happening Hibiki get nervous and tense under him. He keeps reminding himself that its fine. Since it's Hwan and nobody else.

Hwan kissed him once bringing him back to reality and then he trails down inbetween his legs and spread them apart. Hwan lifts up his waist like it's nothing and bring his mouth to his hole and lick him then slowly push his tongue inside.
"Eh! What are you doing? Stop it!" Hibiki pushes his head away but it's no use he won't budge even a bit and its damn embarrassing for Hibiki.
"It's dirty!" Hibiki has never felt something like this!
"You are wrong every inch of you is beautiful Hibiki, no matter where I look..." Hwan has widen it enough with his tongue but he still insert another three fingers just so it doesn't hurt.
"Ah...your fingers, it's not necessary you can just put it in...ah! Ju.. just now..."
"Is it here...?" He insert his fingers deeper right at the spot which made Hibiki arch his back just now.

Shit! He is too cute, my love Hibiki, ahh.. I can't wait any longer.

"I think you are ready" Hwan pulled out his fingers and brings out something else that is going to be inside Hibiki.
Hibiki tense up all off a sudden, when Hwan put his tip right in front of his ass hole. Hwan looked at him "Hibiki just relax..." He says it but Hibiki don't know how to relax in such situations.

Hwan slowly slides his dick inside him "ah!" inch by inch making sure that he don't hurt him that much, like how he felt in the past. He knows it hurts. But he won't let Hibiki go through it in such pain. No way. He is not have just sex with him he will make love with him.

Damn! He is so soft and warm inside.

"Does it hurt?" Hwan hugged him and slowly pushed his full length inside him
"I am fine.." Hibiki wrapped his arms and legs around him like a Koala.
"I am gonna move now" Hibiki pushed himself up and grabbed his waist and thrust in once
"Ah!.." Hibiki shut his eyes closed
"Look at me" he touches his cheeks and made him look into his eyes so that he won't ever forget about his first time with him. 

Then Hwan starts thrusting in him and with each thrust he keeps getting deeper and harder.