chapter 19

Hibiki was keeping an eye for Kenji ever since he went to his apartment, after school that's his part time thing. He keeps asking the guard if he went out.

Then not long after he caught his fish right on time, Kenji. And tailed him to see where on earth are they calling him or whatsoever.

Following him for quite a while he saw him getting inside an old half construction area.

"What are they planning to do this time?" Hibiki wonders like it's a damn construction site where you can only imagine a crime scene.

Hibiki saw few people scattered around the whole area and Kenji walked through them to meet a certain person. He looks like a big shot or something sitting there with his legs crossed on the chair at the center.
Them he spoke
"Right on time, I was feeling frustrated! Now come here and do your job!" He smoke his cigarette

Hibiki's blood boiled when he saw Kenji kneeling down in between his legs to give him a blow job!?
These fuckers... Hibiki can't hold back anymore and jumped out without a second thought and as fast as he jumped he got caught as well.

Their boss laughed at his bravery to help out his friend, "if you want to help him that much why don't you just take his place?" He looked at Hibiki with those dirty eyes
"No! Don't! He got nothing to do with this!" Kenji shouts as they both were held down by his men.
"Take him somewhere else and that one is coming with me" he said it with a smirk
"Yes boss!"

"Hibiki no!" Kenji tries to fight back but his strength is nothing compared to them and he got dragged on to another side from Hibiki who is also fight for his life.

Why did I thought I could save him! I should have made a better plan then just being caught!!!

They were both taken to the different directions, Hibiki was taken to the boss's private suite and Kenji to the basement and Locke up inside a room.

"Ugh! This sucks!" Hibiki tries to untie the rope that's tied on his wrist and ankle.

I have to get out of here or I might get..

The door fly open revealing a drunken  gang leader, he walked towards Hibiki with a grin.
"What a eye candy" he chuckles looking down at him which disgusted him to death.
"Hey old man! If you are tight on your pants go and find someone else!" Hibiki seers which was answered with a brutal slap on his cheeks
"I thought I should be a little gentle since this might be your first time but neverminded that now..!" He unzip his pants and took off Hibiki's clothes and without even preparing him he just pushed himself inside him.
Hibiki lost his sense for a second because of pain, well he was just a minor at that time and that was too much for him.

Hibiki was in so much pain with all that rug happening to him he thought he is loosing something really precious, it's his dignity. And that snapped him out of his despair.

I was never this weak to anybody!

He attacked the man with his forehead and that was enough to make him nose bleed, "what a weakling!" Hibiki still got the fire inside him and the strength to attack him once again. It spilled lot of blood. But was worth it and Hibiki got some time to free his legs from his hands,

Hibiki's hands were still tied, but he used his head and bring his hands in front from under his legs. Until then he was done wiping his bloody face, when he tries to get to him again Hibiki kicked him and he flew away from his bed.
"Gah... please.." Hibiki uses his teeth to untie the rope of his hand and luckily it did. First thing he pulled up his pants, it hurts but he didn't have that much time to remember that.
"You little..." That man got up again and charged towards Hibiki but now that Hibiki was free be served him with a big blow on his cheeks.

"This is for slapping me!" He got up and grabbed him by his collar and punched him
"And this for Kenji!" Then he punch him harder on this one because when he thinks of Kenji all he remembers was how bad his injuries looked.
"and this is for sticking your ugly dick inside me!!" This one was much harder then any of them.
"Oh! And I will give you a special offer, like buy three and get more for free!" Hibiki sounds like a maniac.

Hibiki might have killed him that night but someone stopped him. Hibiki don't know his name or neither he told him. Few group of people came in and dragged him the half dead corpse out. The man who came in have a tattoo on his neck he gave a last glance to Hibiki and left.

Kenji came running towards him and hugged him. "Are you okay?" Asks Hibiki
"Why are you asking me it's me who should be asking that! did he do anything bad to you?" Asks Kenji
And this time Hibiki was left silent.
"I am sorry.." Kenji looked down in shame because he felt like he was the one who should go though this but his friend is one suffering
"It's okay, I helped you because I wanted to"

Kenji's father took the rest of the matter in his hand and now that the gang leader was left in hospital due to someone almost beating him to death. Even after that the chaos took the troll on Hibiki and Kenji after associating with official works and they were exposed to danger all the time. Because even if the boss is down, there's no guarantee that there aren't any rats inside their association. 

Hibiki did whatever he can to sentence him to jail for as long as possible, for sexual assault and many other crime. Hibiki and Kenji were all over the news and it became a headlights in lots of news station. That made Hibiki's life a little harder in Tokyo so he moved to his hometown back to his grandmother.
Until then Kenji left Japan but before that  he came to meet him in his hometown.

"How about going to US with me?" Kenji holds his hands
"No Kenji, I don't think I could settle in a different culture and I can't even speak English properly!"
"That won't be a problem, I will be there with you and my dad will cover up all our expenses" Kenji don't want to leave his one and only friend in this country, he is precious to him.
But Hibiki knows too well that that's not what he want, he might not have a solid plan but he is sure that he won't leave for another country.
"Please take care Kenji" Hibiki said it with a smile and that told him that he will not be going to US with him and he can't change his decision.
After that Kenji left.

Hibiki completed his high school in his hometown living with his grandmother, his parents both work in Tokyo and they possibly can't leave all that and be with Hibiki. When the time comes for his higher studies that's when things started to boil up a little.

Hibiki's parents don't want him to live in Tokyo because they can't guarantee his safety. "Hibiki you are going to Korea and that's final I have arranged everything you don't have to come back here anymore, your mom's relatives will take care of you" his dad slammed the book on the tea table after telling Hibiki that he is going to Korea no matter what for the 5th time as today.
"Grandma they are not listing I don't want to go! I want to be with my family! Those relatives are useless"
"Hibiki!!" His dad growl while cleaning the kitchen counter with his mom.

Hibiki got up in anger and left the house, he went everywhere but his home. It's was past midnight only then Hibiki's legs made its way to his home.
All the lights were off, Hibiki thought did they really forgot about him and just went to sleep?

With a big sigh Hibiki nock on the door he thought they might not answer but his mom opened it.
"You are cool now?" His mom crossed her arms
"Yah...and I am sorry I said something bad about our relatives.." Hibiki looks down in shame
"It's fine I know they are good for nothing, now don't get me start about them that's not necessary" she rolled her eyes, Hibiki knows he got this much aggressive from his mom more then his dad.
"You are not mad?"
"I am but that's because you don't listen to us Hibiki..." She pulled her son inside and held his hands
"Because you guys don't either..." Hibiki looked away

"I accept that but what happened in the past you were taking all the decisions and I never stopped you, and I am glad that you saved a life but with what? Your own cost? Nobody can see their children suffer, so for this once can you listen to us? We are getting old Hibiki I am not that active as I used to be I can't beat you and make you do things you are a grown up now and I want you to make a wise decision"
His mom starts to sob and that's Hibiki's weakness he can't see anybody specially his parents cry over him.
"Okay fine! I will go.." Hibiki hugged her and patted her back, His mom knows he will fall for that and his dad was glad their plan worked as he was eavesdropping on them just in case she need a backup. But he was sure this will work.