chapter 3

I am Saito Hibiki, 19 just started my new and fresh college life in Korea, my mom is Korean and dad is Japanese so me being a mix I can talk in both languages. My one and only motive is study then work then may be drink then go out and eat then study then work then may be drink again and yah i could live happily.

But! No way life could be that simple does it? So yesterday my neighbor who is also my classmate asked me out and yes he is a guy!! That means he is gay! And am I gay probably not! Right!? Right!? But why the fuck my heart flutter thinking about it? Because he is handsome yes that's the issue, since he looks good that even a straight guy like me can get his heart flutter, hm! That's makes sense.

Hibiki blushes hard while being jumbled in his thoughts that Hwan noticed it too.
"Who are you are thinking about?" Hwan whispered in his ears making him jump from his seat.
"Don't do that!" Says Hibiki getting more flustered while rubbing his ears which are really red by now.
"Then answer me" he pulled Hibiki towards himself making him crash on his broad chest like a cushion and creating a whole lot of a scean in front of everyone.

Hibiki don't like the way they look at him so he pushed him away and walked out of the class making Hwan follow him back out.
"Just tell me something.." asks Hibiki "Do you just keep me around so that girls don't bother you?" He asked without looking back at him
"What!? No! Hibiki...what's wrong?" Hwan approach him with easy steps placing a hand on his shoulder
"You are gay aren't you?" Asks Hibiki
"Does my sexual orientation matters more than my feelings?" Hwan turned him around so that he could see his face which he hung low not meeting his eyes
"No, but I don't like it either..."
"Okay I am sorry I won't bother you from now on but you can't cancel our date!"

Why did I agree? I am so stupid pabo! pabo! pabo! Tomorrow is Sunday and I am suppose to sleep till afternoon but someone stupid wants to hang out
"Hibiki! Earth to Hibiki! What are you doing do it faster the customers are standing outside! Geez" The manager screams in my ears
"Ye..yes mam!"

Hibiki walks home with a deep sigh after his hectic work in the café. What should I have for dinner? Dinner...and again he find himself in front of Hwan's apartment.
No, may be not today. To be honest I am a little disappointing that...
A hand pulled him back inside within a blink of an eye Hibiki he was pinned on the door by the owner of this apartment.

"I told you not to do such perverted things" Hibiki try to loose his hand from his grip, how come his strength is stronger then mine. Well because you are too weak Hibiki.
"It was not allowed just inside the campus wasn't it?" He asked innocently
"Get off me.." gah...I shouldn't have come in the first place
"Today is bibimbap for dinner" he moved away with a big smile towards the kitchen as if he didn't do anything.
What's with this guy, Hibiki place a hand over his heart which beats louder and ready to run off if it gets the chance.
I think I should just go home...but Hibiki found the door locked. What's the meaning of this?
"Come on now...I won't do anything funny just have your dinner and then you can go" Hwan peek out through his kitchen
This son of a...

So like he said he didn't try anything funny throughout his dinner and after tea and even gave him some of his own baked waffle for his breakfast.
Hwan open the door for him but he didn't use a key it seem?
"Oh, this knob has a little defect, it opens with this button over this knob or else it won't open..." explains Hwan in his most softest tone.
Hibiki wants to scream from embarrassment to think he was trying to keep him in by locking the door.
"Thanks for the dinner" Hibiki said and walked out Hwan wait for him to get inside his apartment but he just keeps standing by the door.
"Don't forget about our date tomorrow" says Hwan
"Ya...yah.. good night" he slipped in and closed the door behind him and fall down on his knees. Mentally scolding himself "he was being so nice damn! I am the one with a idiotic mind!!"

With that Hibiki flopped in his bed and he himself didn't remember when he fall into deep slumber but the alarm woke him up, it says 9:15 AM the third ring.
"Hm? Oh!" He remembered the date thing and that woke him up to his core.

Hibiki stands in front of his closet looking for any dress that can be wore on a date.

"This...no it will look like I am putting too much effort in it" he tossed aside his blazer he have in his hand then he ended up with a gray hood and his denim jacket he usually wear just so Hwan won't think he prepared anything out for this date what so ever.

By 10 the door bell ranged of Hibiki's apartment, he put on his cap and mask before opening the door.
"Morning..." Hwan says standing up tall in front of him, he...he...looks mature...with his long black overcoat.
"Wait... what's with that mask?" asks Hwan when he saw Hibiki with his mask on in which he can't see his face at all.
"We can't afford your friends finding out about this do they?"
"Seriously? Come here..."
Hwan softly pull out the string of his mask from his both ears and tug back rest of the hair strings that just got pulled out
"You can keep the hat for the sun but I will be taking this..." And he put the mask in his pocket.

It's the first time Hibiki is going out around Seoul for an outing so deep down he is quite excited.