chapter 24

"what did you even brought?!" asks Hibiki seeing all those shopping bags in his hands like what on earth he went to buy that he didn't have enough money to make his way back home?

"this? hehe this is for you its your Christmas present you cant refuse..." he handed over him a bag " thee rest of them is also for you but I will give you them when time comes, for now just this one. now please go and change.."

"huh? like now?" Hibiki realized it was clothes but why he have to wear it now? its not some kind of perverted costume is it? 

"don't worry its nothing like that now go and try it" Hwan read right through his thoughts, though inside the shop he saw few costumes on mannequin that will sure look good on Hibiki but he know Hibiki will kick his ass if he have brought those!

Hibiki get inside the bedroom, first he took a bath and then he took out the dress his lover brought for him, which doesn't seems like anything impropriate it was just a suit with some odd fashion? 

its just a pair of blazer and trouser in black, Hibiki thought its too simple until he saw the design clearly because the blazer is backless. Hibiki sigh " yah...how I believed that his taste will be this plane?" he was loss for words but anyways he himself wanted to try it out, he saw these types of outfits in T.V only, though he is not sure if he will look good on these.

after wearing his clothes which is of damn perfect size, and doing his hair he steps out of his room to find a very handsome guy setting up candles on the table. its Hwan who himself is in a pair of suit, and is that mesh inside?! Hibiki eyes twitched looking at his sexy boyfriend in the living room waiting for him.

"as expected it suits you.." Hwan turned around with a smile to see his choice suits on him so well 

"what's with all this?" 

Hwan offers his hands to Hibiki which he takes without any hesitation, unlike the first time they shook their hands, "would you like to have a dance with me?" Hwan kisses his hands 

Hibiki was loss for words so he just shook his head in yes, and the next moment the song started to play it was a soft jazz music coming though the home speakers. Hwan slide his hands over his waist which makes direct contact with his cold skin because they are exposed at the back. this pervert! 

as the music goes by Hwan swings him around here and there as if they are in a ball party or something. Hibiki just goes with the flow and enjoys himself in his arms, though they have did everything but being this close always makes Hibiki's heart race and he didn't dare making eye contact with his lover.

Hwan noticed it and pulled his chin up to make him look at him so that he could kiss his lover, as he placed his lips on his Hibiki wrapped his arms around his neck. Hwan is ready to take it further but stopped himself and separate the kiss or he might not be able to do what he actually wanted to do. 

Hwan steps away and kneel down in front of him, Hibiki heart will explode any moment now he felt it, "Hwan...what.."

then he pulled out a ring offering it in front of him, "I know I cant ask for marriage this early so this is just a promise ring, so Hibiki will you be mine?" 

Hibiki smiled brightly and said "I am already yours idiot" then he let him have his hand so that he could slip the promise ring on his finger. it was silver bands in pair of two. 

"where do you even get all these ideas from?" asks Hibiki putting Hwan's ring for him

"you might not know but your boyfriend is quite romantic so be ready for all those cheesy love of mine" 

this made Hibiki a little cringe to be honest but he didn't hate it. Hibiki thought this was all but Hwan have some different plans. then next thing what happened was Hibiki got lifted up from the ground by no body else but his lover. "what are you doing!" that took Hibiki by surprise again, he is getting quite a lot of surprises today it seems. "I will gladly accept my gift now" Hwan grin as he makes his way towards his bed room having Hibiki in his arms like a bride. Hibiki is all red by shyness or embarrassment he don't know.

our sly fox Hwan took Hibiki inside and placed him over the bed very softly, Hibiki thought that it will be the same thing they usually do but that's not the plan today, because Hwan has purchased lot of toys to play with. 

"I have more gifts for you..." Hwan smiled a piled all those adult toys from a to z. 

"what the hell is that?!" Hibiki is loss of words he never in life, thought he will even get a chance to even see these toys closely let alone using it, but again how can he forgot that his lover is a big pervert. 

"I always wanted to try all these on you but we don't have to use everything today though, we have a lot of time" Hwan grins as he picks up his first thing the handcuffs, a very important toy in any bdsm play. 

"no, I don't like it! those handcuffs" Hibiki is not really sure about getting summited underneath him he don't think he will like that idea. that suddenly remind Hwan about Hibiki's past traumatic incident, may be he don't like the idea of being tied up and even under someone. Hwan has this urge to kill those people but for now he just throw them aside. he just want Hibiki to have a good time more like a good punishment for leaving him on a Christmas day, but he would never want him to even have a glimpse of that time. 

"since its your first time lets try something more easy and simple" Hwan picks up the egg vibrator.