Chapter 29: The First Autopsy

It's the beginning of a new day, and the entire conference room of the Special Criminal Division has been cleaned twice by the cleaning staff before anyone can enter.

In the end, Gu Yanchen borrowed some Tibetan incense sticks from Shen Junci and lit them in the conference room. It was much better to use them as odor repellents.

After this case, the Special Criminal Division began to conclude the case again, but the Criminal Forensic Medicine Division received a new case.

Someone called the police and suddenly found a half-decomposed male body in a remote roadside ditch. The victim was in his fifties. There were signs of being crushed and dragged by wheels on the body.

This case was initially handled as a traffic accident, but later when the traffic police went to investigate, they found that there seemed to be something hidden in the case, so they transferred it to the criminal police team. Captain Shao of the Criminal Investigation Team 1 began to investigate the situation with his criminal police officers.

At first glance, this looks like a serial car accident.

The night of the accident was dark and windy.

Several drivers said they accidentally placed the body in the blind spot of the vehicle they were driving.

They felt that the deceased was probably dead before they hit him, and the best they could do was scratch the body.

The police checked the surveillance and found that the man was initially in the blind spot of the surveillance.

Later, his clothes were hung up by a car and he was dragged into the surveillance area. After that, the man was run over by three more cars, and finally he was thrown into the ditch next to him by a car.

The body was taken to the forensic center for autopsy. The body was run over by cars one after another and lay in the ditch for several days. The damage was somewhat serious.

Cheng Gong took Song Qiancheng for an autopsy and examined the many marks on his body one by one. Most of the injuries were caused by being crushed by wheels. Most of the wounds had no response to life and were caused after death.

In the end, the autopsy was performed on the head and the hair was shaved off, but an even more unreasonable and strange phenomenon was discovered.

There was a deep wound on the skull of the deceased, with an area of ​​5cm x 5cm. The center of the wound was at the forehead of the deceased. It looked like it was caused by a blunt force blow. This injury caused a skull fracture, at the core of the wound, as if something sharp had penetrated the skull and reached the brain.

The deceased also suffered from subarachnoid hemorrhage and other conditions on his head. Various signs indicate that this injury was the cause of death.

Cheng Gong stared at the injury on the skull and made a judgment. This kind of injury could not be formed no matter how the car crashed. The deceased seemed to have suffered a severe blow before his death.

The case looked even stranger now. Could this man have been hit with a blunt instrument, his body dumped on the road, and then run over by a car?

Cheng Gong could not determine the cause of death, so he asked Song Qiancheng to invite Shen Junci.

Shen Junci took Qi Yian to the third autopsy room and inspected the disemboweled body.

The autopsy has been completed. The abdomen and chest of the deceased were opened, and then the head was sawed off. The middle-aged man's skin was pale, and the blood vessels were prominent, forming some corruption networks. His eyes were slightly opened, and it seemed that the color of his pupils was already gone. turbid.