Chapter 17: Hetu Chamber of Commerce

Early in the morning, outside the city police.

Gu Yanchen didn't wait for Zhong Zhichun to respond, and continued to ask: "For example, that afternoon, that phone call you made to Fang Zhengrong... According to the forensic autopsy results, Fang Zhengrong may have passed away at that time, and the person who spoke to you was who?"

Zhong Zhichun did not answer.

Gu Yanchen stopped and continued to ask: "And why was it so coincidental that Fang Jialiang heard you and Fang Zhengrong talking about revising the will in the villa? Why did all the drivers and maids happen to be arranged to go out that afternoon? No one at home? Also, our police officers heard that someone had an argument with Fang Zhengrong by the lake a few days ago."

Zhong Zhichun asked: "Captain Gu, what do you mean when you tell me these words..."

Gu Yanchen said: "While collecting information, I found a clue. Mr. Zhong, you married Lan Jie's cousin, and the child will be born in half a month."

When Zhong Zhichun heard this, he laughed silently: "Captain Gu, I have no direct relationship with Fang Zhengrong's death."

"So there is an indirect relationship?" Gu Yanchen paused for a moment, then turned to face Zhong Zhichun, "Fang Jialiang is a pampered rich second generation and is not very smart. Lan Jie, as an actress who debuted early, does not have much culture. Once you get familiar with them you can understand everyone's temperament."

Zhong Zhichun became a little unhappy: "Captain Gu, what answer do you want to hear from me?"

Gu Yanchen slowed down and said, "I suspect that someone planned this case."

Who instigated the relationship between father and son?

Who let Fang Jialiang and Lan Jie know that Fang Zhengrong planned to modify his will?

Who had hinted to Lan Jie that it would be difficult for even forensic doctors to tell the difference after drowning in the same water quality?

And who sent away all the drivers and maids that afternoon, and sent Fang Zhengrong, who was going fishing, back, where he met Lan Jie and Fang Jialiang, who were having an affair?

Further investigation revealed that Lan Jie's cousin was arranged to join the company. The girl was young and beautiful.

It is self-evident that Zhong Zhichun is taking over. Once the child is born, with just a paternity test, most of Fang Zhengrong's inheritance will be divided.

Therefore, it seems that everything in this case has nothing to do with Zhong Zhichun, but all the clues point to him.

Zhong Zhichun is familiar with these people around him.

Suspicion, instigation, and control are not difficult tasks.

He may even have contributed to the rekindling of the old relationship between the two suspects.

So what if you have more money? The whole family is being manipulated.

Zhong Zhichun reaped the benefits.

It's just that these questions are inferences based on clues and are not suitable to be asked in the interrogation room.

And even if there were problems, it would not be enough to convict Zhong Zhichun.

Because those thoughts of killing had long been subtly implanted in the minds of those two people.

Zhong Zhichun did not even exist in the confessions of the two suspects.

Zhong Zhichun is also smart enough that he will not leave any clues or actual evidence.

That's why Gu Yanchen chose such an occasion after the interrogation and forced Zhong Zhichun into a corner.