Chapter 27: The Little Prince

It's the weekend again, and Gu Yanchen has an appointment in the evening.

He did not have dinner with Shen Junci but drove out to a restaurant.

This is a new Chinese restaurant. The decoration of the restaurant is interesting and the food tastes delicious.

This is a rare dinner gathering with friends. The people at the table are friends that Gu Yanchen met when he participated in special training. They are all police elites from the city police and nearby cities.

They haven't seen each other for a long time, and they are talking about all kinds of gossip.

Several of them were criminal investigators, and they inevitably talked about recent cases.

Someone complimented Gu Yanchen: "Captain Gu, your Special Criminal Division has solved a lot of cases recently and stole the show."

Someone immediately responded: "Yes, I saw the police announcement and the case was solved very quickly. I guess your team's year-end bonus will be big."

Gu Yanchen said a few words of modesty.

After drinking for three rounds, Captain Gu called one of them out.

The man's name was Yin Mingqing. He used to be Gu Yanchen's special training roommate. He worked in the nearby Lincheng Police and recently came here on a business trip.

It was already dark outside, and the courtyard was decorated with lakes and mountains, pavilions and pavilions. They stood under the trees and chatted.

Yin Mingqing handed him a cigarette, but Gu Yanchen didn't refuse, took it and lit it.

While smoking, Gu Yanchen asked him casually, "By the way, are you from Lincheng?"

Yin Mingqing nodded: "Yes."

"Do you know the third child of Lincheng?"

"I stayed there." Yin Mingqing smiled, "Brother Gu, why did you check your household registration and find the kindergarten?"

Gu Yanchen said: "We just went to the kindergarten to do safety education. I have a colleague who was also in Lincheng when he was a child. It seems that we are in the same kindergarten as you."

He checked Shen Junci's file and remembered the specific information about the kindergarten.

Yin Mingqing asked: "Who is it? Male or female? Lincheng is not as big as here, there are only a few schools. I have a good memory since I was a child, maybe I have some impressions."

Gu Yanchen said: "Shen Junci, the forensic doctor in our team."

"Shen Junci?" Yin Mingqing blew out a smoke ring, "I really remember that he was in the same class as me in kindergarten. He had been good-looking since he was a child, gentle and quiet. The little girls in the kindergarten all liked to play games with him. The teacher also likes him very much."

Gu Yanchen flicked his cigarette butt and asked, "When you were in kindergarten, did you ever go to an amusement park and ride a train?"

Yin Mingqing shook his head: "We haven't been to an amusement park in those years. Alas, let alone an amusement park, we haven't even been to school."

This was inconsistent with what Shen Junci had said to him before, but Gu Yanchen's voice was very calm: "It shouldn't be right? Don't most kindergartens organize activities?"

Yin Mingqing said: "Speaking of which, it was because when we went to the zoo last time, there was an accident and a child fell and broke his bone. The parents made a fuss in the zoo. For safety reasons, all subsequent spring outings and autumn outings were canceled. For three years We were never allowed out in school."