Chapter 16: Interrogation

At ten o'clock at night, the villa in Zhengrong Fishery was brightly lit by the car lights of the city police.

The people in the villa did not expect that the police would come back and apply for a search warrant so quickly.

Gu Yanchen was still leading the team, but he abandoned his politeness in the afternoon and directly asked the three of them to get into the police car.

Fang Jialiang was a little surprised: "Didn't you just question us this afternoon?"

Lu Ying patted the door of the police car and motioned for him to get in: "The interrogation of witnesses is completely different from the interrogation of suspects."

After all, Lan Jie is a socialite. To avoid taboos, it was Bai Meng who brought her out.

Lan Jie raised her head and asked, "You mean my husband was murdered?"

Bai Meng didn't say much: "Please go to the interrogation room of the city police to explain clearly."

Among the few people, only Zhong Zhichun remained silent and followed the police out.

Gu Yanchen folded his arms and leaned against the police car, watching him get into the car.

The rest of the people searched the villa inside and outside carefully, and even removed a U-shaped sewer pipe.

The Penang City Police has always been a city that never sleeps. Even at late hours, there are still people working on cases coming in and out.

The three people were quickly taken into the interrogation room and locked up separately.

Gu Yanchen deliberately left the three of them alone for a few minutes and checked everyone's reaction through the observation window.

This introspection phase will aggravate the suspect's fear.

Then he interrogated Fang Jialiang personally and asked Bai Meng and Lu Ying to interrogate Lan Jie. Zhong Zhichun also sent several police officers there.

They were questioned one by one about their name, gender, age, place of origin, etc., and then they were asked about the circumstances of the crime in detail.

After a round of questioning, Gu Yanchen began to ask some key questions repeatedly. If there were any flaws, he would continue to ask.

The questions were asked very quickly, and each one was logically coherent, leaving Fang Jialiang unable to resist. As the night got deeper and deeper, he obviously felt more and more tired, and his brain started to slow down.

However, Gu Yanchen became more energetic as he asked questions and continued to exert pressure.

Fang Jialiang is a pampered young man who has never seen such a battle before.

Gu Yanchen could feel Fang Jialiang's whole body tense up to answer his question, and he saw the cold sweat on his forehead.

Combining the physical evidence and autopsy results, Gu Yanchen had already deduced the truth.

"Where were you that afternoon?"

"I'm in the study at home."

"What exactly did you do?"

"Use the computer in the study."

"The computer at your home shows only boot records after 4 p.m."

Fang Jialiang paused and retorted in a low voice: "I remembered it wrong. Maybe I read a book for a while before that."

"Are you sure you haven't gone out in the afternoon?"

"No." Fang Jialiang's eyes turned to the side.

"You didn't meet Lan Jie?"