Chapter 25: Mother

"That day..."

Xu Ziyue stopped her tears and took a deep breath, "That night, my sister went home and was quarreling with my mother. Even if I wore headphones, there would still be harsh sounds, which made me unable to concentrate. At that time I am doing a graduation internship to prepare for the postgraduate examination."

"I didn't know what they were arguing about. It was very violent. Later, my sister came into the room to pack her things and said she wanted to move out. I said, 'If you go out to live, don't come back again.' That's all I said. She was so angry that she came over to fight with me. She said, 'You said bad things about me when I was not at home, right? Do you think I will just leave and leave everything to you, a little bitch?' She He grabbed my hair and pushed me with her knee. I couldn't bear it and pushed her. The back of her head hit the bedside table. She bled a lot at that time, and then she stopped moving..."

Xu Ziyue began to break down and cry again: "I called her, but she didn't answer me. I went over and touched her nose, but I couldn't feel the airflow. I, I didn't mean it..."

She grabbed her hair with her fingers: "My mother came in later, and I asked my mother if I wanted to send my sister to the hospital. My mother said..."

Suddenly a noise at the door interrupted her words.

A woman's voice sounded faintly outside the door.

"Why did you arrest her? She doesn't know anything..."

Xu Ziyue hesitated.

That was Tang Lu's voice. Gu Yanchen ignored her. He took a step forward, pressed his hands on the armrests of Xu Ziyue's interrogation chair, and looked directly into the girl's eyes with his narrow eyes: "What did she say?"

Xu Ziyue felt pressure coming on her. She answered subconsciously and said in a trembling voice: "She said don't call an ambulance or call the police. She will handle it."

According to the autopsy results, Xu Yabei probably suffered a head injury during the fight with Xu Ziyue and fell into coma, causing shock. The unconscious person's breathing was weak, and Xu Ziyue thought she had killed her sister.

After Xu Ziyue finished her confession, Gu Yanchen opened the door of the interrogation room.

Tang Lu stood at the door, still wanting to argue. When she saw Gu Yanchen, she lowered her head and swallowed her words.

Noise is prohibited inside the police station, and she knows this.

Xu Ziyue originally said she would go home for dinner tonight, but after she prepared the meal, she did not wait for her daughter. Only then did she realize it and rushed to the city police.

Now, Tang Lu stood aside and prayed silently, hoping that Xu Ziyue would not say too much.

As long as you don't say too much, you can still hire a lawyer and there is room for change...

Gu Yanchen said, "Ms. Tang, your second daughter has confessed her crime. Now, you are the suspect for killing your eldest daughter Xu Yabei."

After speaking, he opened the interrogation room opposite and made an invitation gesture.

Tang Lu was stunned for a moment, feeling that her body suddenly fell into the cold lake.

She was still late.

Her daughter has already said it.

Tang Lu walked mechanically into the interrogation room, looking at the four walls and the policemen opposite.

Then she sat in the interrogation chair across the table.

After a few seconds of silence, the woman regained her composure. She straightened her back and said, "It was Ziyue who killed Yabei unintentionally. I transported Yabei's body to the deserted amusement park and then left the body. There..."