Chapter 20: Amusement Park

In the conference room of the forensic building, Gu Yanchen handcuffed the boy and notified Lu Ying that they were coming to arrest him and prepare to record a formal confession.

He led his parents into the corridor and said to them: "You have all seen that the current evidence shows that this was not an accident. Your eldest son Ji Hong is suspected of murder. Please also withdraw your application and agree to the autopsy. At the same time, cooperate with our police to take a confession."

Hearing this, Li Chumei reacted. She was crying as if he had just met his son: "Why, why is this happening? How could he do such a thing?!"

Although she neglected her children, she never expected that this would happen.

Father Ji Jianan was also anxious, and instead blamed Li Chumei: "I told you not to do an autopsy, why are you looking for trouble?"

The speaker of this sentence has no intention, but the listener has intention. Gu Yanchen stood aside and figured out the reason. It was his father who took his child to see a doctor last night. Maybe he already knew some clues. He even packed those lychee shells. He didn't know anything about it.

Li Chumei cried and said, "Is it okay if we don't pursue the case? Or have you made a mistake?" At this point, she stretched out her hand to pull Wen Wan and knelt down for her, "Wen Wan, I beg you, I This is the only son left."

Wen Wan sighed and took her hand away.

After not seeing each other for many years, she just felt that this sister was a stranger to her.

She was the one who said she wanted to seek the truth at first, and now she is the one who wants to protect her eldest son.

Shen Junci watched the farce indifferently from the side, with a cold expression on his handsome face.

The child in front of him was like a rotten apple. It was not visible on the outside, but the poison had seeped into the flesh.

In the eyes of these parents, if a son dies, it may be just the pain of losing a son, but if the eldest son is imprisoned again, it will be a more serious loss.

That's why the father signed not to perform an autopsy and wanted to keep the matter a secret, but he didn't expect that his wife's actions would make everything public.

They didn't care at all whether their eldest son had committed a crime, or even how their younger son died in vain.

In the game between the living and the dead, the parents quickly chose the living one.

And what about the child lying on the autopsy table? Who had ever thought about him?

With a thin body, long-term malnutrition, and being bullied by his brother, he probably never thought that the handful of sweet lychees handed to him by his brother would become his talisman.

The child was escorted away, but the parents were still in a stalemate, unwilling to cooperate with the investigation.

Shen Junci handed over the consent form for the autopsy and said on the side: "At such a young age, he knew how to use external factors to murder his own biological brother. If he grows up, as he knows more and learns more, he will be more responsible for the things he resents. People don't know what terrible things they will do."

After hearing this, Li Chumei's eyes moved. The father gritted his teeth and finally took it and signed it.

They knew that the child in front of them also hated their parents.

If they are not restrained and disciplined, he may kill them in the future.

The dead have passed away and life goes on.