Chapter 477 Corpse Hunting Troops, Teasing Zhantian

The zombie disaster spread very quickly. A few days passed, and almost the entire Demon Realm fell. Cutting off water and electricity was even more necessary. Before that, Qi Xiangtian, in his capacity as the Demon Emperor, The basic characteristics and weaknesses of the zombies are announced to the world, and a small number of people who respond quickly gather together to form a defense team. While resisting the zombies, they look for places where they can return to a peaceful life.

Heroes emerge in troubled times, this is an eternal law. The zombie incident has made many unknown people in various cities in the Demon Realm become heroes within a few days and become beings respected by all people.

On the other hand, those cabinet ministers and people from big families who are usually aloof only know how to hide in their homes and don't even dare to go out. Some family heads who have been overrun by zombies even do not hesitate to push their disciples or servants into hell in order to save their lives. Human nature Bad habits are exposed.

Of course, at this time, people no longer have the existence of the Demon Emperor and the Witch in their hearts. The only remaining belief in their minds is to survive. Qi Xiangtian has lost his great country, but he is not discouraged. He is immersed in it for a short time. Finally, he and his sister Qi Ningshuang led the remaining guards into the army arsenal, put all the guns and ammunition into the space, and then closed the city gate to form a powerful corpse-hunting unit, regardless of the number of corpses. Leading them day and night to hunt and eliminate the zombies inside the magic city.

Seeing this, Xuanyuan Ying did not hesitate at all. He entered the space that night to refine a large number of firearms and ammunition, including 40 rocket launchers. He then ordered the Sky Slayer troops to lead the casual cultivators he had accepted to assist Qi Xiangtian.

Since the Lan family has decided to follow Xuanyuan Ying and assist him in any action, after obtaining Lan Bo's consent, Lan Jin took the elder guards of the family to join in the hunting operation.

As the people's faith, the Demon Palace is naturally unwilling to lag behind. With the acquiescence of the elders, Lan Yu allows the people of the Demon Palace to make their own choices. He welcomes those who are willing to hunt zombies with him, and he does not force those who are unwilling. The temple will continue to protect them.

The four zombie-hunting troops are dispersed in the four directions of southeast, northwest and northwest in a tacit understanding. They will hunt zombies when they see them. If they encounter survivors, they will immediately arrange to be sent to the demon palace that has been completely cleaned up for temporary refuge. Before that, Xuanyuan Ying has already taken the demons away. All the edible things in the city have been moved into the Demon Palace, so even cultivators below the Golden Elixir stage don't have to worry about going hungry.

"Bump..."

After several days of hard work, most of the zombies in the magic city were killed. Behind the secluded building, a man killed several zombies in succession, but there were no bullets in the gun. The man cursed in a low voice, He decisively abandoned his pistol, pulled out a sharp saber from the space and rushed towards the nearest zombie.

"Woo..."

"Touch!"

Feng Han's knife tip penetrated directly from the zombie's eye, and dark red blood spattered out along with black and yellow filth, exuding a strong putrid smell. After the man pulled out the saber, , the zombie that was so wild just now fell to the ground with a crash.

"Come on!"

The man sighed, with a strange smile on his face covered in stinking blood, and raised his hand to curl his fingers at the remaining zombies.