Chapter 433 To Fight or Not to Fight (Part 1)

"What do you mean?"

If it weren't for his strong self-control, Qi Xiangtian might have pounced on them and beat them to death. It's probably one thing, but it's another thing if it actually happened. , how dare they collectively force him, damn, who is the king in their eyes?

"What they mean is to wage war against the Baixiu Realm in order to revive the majesty of our Moxiu Realm!"

Fei Yuanqing finally spoke, but it was not a request for instructions, but Chi Guoguo's announcement.

"The emperor disagrees. Let's not talk about the Demon Realm. Most of the Baixiu Realm are ordinary people. Once a war breaks out, all those who die will be defenseless ordinary people. How innocent are they?" Qi Xiangtian stood up suddenly and shouted loudly

. Yelling out his own opinions, he had already completely forgotten the psychological construction he had done not long ago. Over the past tens of millions of years, the two worlds have fought wars, and each time they ended without a cure due to a large number of casualties. Now that there are constant internal troubles in the Demon Realm, he no matter what No matter what, they would never agree to go to war.

"Bai Xiujie bullies me, the witch. I invite you to fight. The letter of battle has been drawn up. Please sign and seal it!" As if she didn't hear his roar or see his excitement,

Fei Yuanqing walked out of the space. He took out a letter of challenge and submitted it. He was bound to win this battle.

"You... you... you are forcing the palace!"

Qi Xiang was shaking all over. Looking at the unscrupulous appearance of Fei Yuanqing and his party, could it be that he, the Demon King, really did such a bad job?

Lan Bo, who was opposite him, sighed helplessly in his heart. This is the tragedy of the young monarch. Without absolute strength, he can only become an accessory of the ministers. Even so, he had no intention of speaking. He had offended Fei Yuanqing just now, and now he would never refute him for such a thing again.

Although the royalist faction tried their best to speak, they were soft-spoken and their cultivation levels were even more incomparable. At this moment, each of them had a high-level cultivator from the concubine family standing behind them. As long as they opened their mouths, their heads would be gone.

The remaining neutral parties are often said to be just grassroots. They will fall to whichever side is stronger. Very few of them have lost confidence in the royal family and express their inability to do anything.

"Your Majesty, I don't dare to force you to go to the palace. I just want to ask your Majesty to sign and seal it. Your Majesty, please!" With one hand

push, the letter of war flew in front of Qi Xiangtian in an orderly manner. His handsome face was dark and his eyes were dark. Staring at the two words of war in front of him, his hands clenched into fists on his knees, he would not sign it, and even if he died, they would not bow to them again.

"I will not support an unprovoked fight, let alone sign this letter of challenge!"

Qi Xiangtian slowly raised his head, and met the confident and sarcastic gaze of Concubine Yuan Qing without fear, his tone and attitude were firmer than ever before. Tough, as the Demon King, he also has his persistence and dignity.

"I would like to remind Your Majesty that Bai Xiujie was here yesterday..."

"touch!"

Fei Yuanqing's persecution was interrupted by a sudden loud noise. Everyone heard the sound and looked around. The door of the conference room was lying quietly on the ground. A man and a woman stood proudly on the door panel.