Chapter 459 The cruel truth

After a comfortable massage, Xuanyuan Ying expressed that he still wanted to stay alone for a while. Ye Tianxie kissed him lovingly and walked out of the space. The situation outside was getting more and more chaotic, and they could not stay in the space for a long time.

After such an incident, who is still in the mood to rest? Everyone gathered in the living room. Luo Bing and others looked at each other again and again, but they were still unwilling to leave like this. The Sky-Slaying Army had not been separated since the day they gathered. Would it be better to fall apart like this? For the first time, although Xiao Ning and the others had been away for a few months before, they knew at that time that they would meet again soon, but this time, maybe their departure was the end of life and death.

"Boss Luo, go ahead. We will protect Xuanyuan. Even if we die, we will not let him lose a hair."

Ying Zhen pursed his lips and patted his shoulder heavily. This time he will not go back. The winner has a big brother Now, he believes that Lei Yi will assist his elder brother to help the winner transfer.

"It's not just him, but also you. Remember, we can't leave any one in our Sky-Slaying Army." After looking at

them deeply for a while, Luo Bing raised his hand and put it on his. He wanted more than just Xuanyuan Ying's safety. , they are one and must live and die together.

"No problem!"

The two of them held their hands tightly together in mid-air, making a tacit and firm promise not to die easily.

"I think the winner will be fine, but for safety reasons, I will go back with Luo Bing and the others." Yingran stood up and walked towards them. Ever since he heard what they said, he had been worried about Bai Xiu who was far away

. The father and winner of the world, they can't let anything happen to them. The younger brother is now the one doing big things, and he, the elder brother, can't let him have any worries.

"I'll go back with you."

Seeing this, Lei Yi quickly stood up. Although there was no need to worry about the safety of the Lei family, and logically he should stay to help Ye Zi, but... he couldn't worry about Ying Ran.

"Um... no, no, I can handle it myself." He

looked away in panic, and forced himself to suppress the emotion in his heart. Ying Ran desperately told himself that he could not, could not immerse himself in his thoughtfulness and tenderness any longer.

Lei Yi's face darkened instantly and his eyes stared at him. He thought they had just reached a tacit understanding. Why did he still just keep running away from him?

Ying Mashiro and Shiro Rinfeng looked at each other and looked worried in their eyes. Is it really okay for them to do this?

No one noticed, but at some point, Ye Tianxie was already standing at the stairs on the second floor. He happened to see the scene of Ying rejecting Lei Yi. His eyebrows wrinkled almost unnoticeably, and there was a flash of light in his eyes, and he rushed straight forward. Yingran's body, a series of memories that did not belong to him quickly appeared in his mind. When the time went back to that summer, his pupils were wide-eyed, and his right hand quickly clenched the armrest beside him. Ye Tianxie suddenly felt... It became difficult to breathe. How could it be like that? Ranzhen... So this is the reason why he rejected Brother Yi?

Wait, suddenly, a strange pattern appeared in his mind, which he saw after restoring Yingran's memory. His tense body relaxed instantly, and the corners of his lips slowly curved upward, It seems that my uncle didn’t do that well either!