Chapter 417 Xuanyuan Ying collapsed, everyone collapsed...

The pressure of two big moves launched at the same time was amazing. Even Xuanyuan Jie in the Mahayana stage couldn't bear it, let alone fell to the ground stained red with blood. Xuanyuan Ziyan died. At this time, she was basically unconscious and only had half her life left.

"Xuanyuan Ying, do you think you are the only one with the magic weapon?" He

cursed, and a flash of light flashed from Xuanyuan Jie's hand, and a huge red and black shield suddenly appeared in front of him. This is a top-grade immortal weapon, and it is the treasure of His Majesty. It was specially sent to prevent the attacks of those old monsters in the Xuanyuan family, and it came in handy now.

The red and black shield exuded a trace of black light and turned into a huge wall in the blink of an eye, helping Xuanyuan Jie block all the crazily crushing pressure of Xuanyuan Ying.

"Boom..."

The violent pressure that was being prepared collided with the shield. The shield suddenly trembled violently, and the black light flashed, and then returned to calm the next second. After all, it was a high-grade fairy weapon, and its defensive capabilities were evident.

"Call of fire, slay the sky and the earth, go!"

Suddenly, his closed eyes suddenly opened, and as two rays of light shot out, Xuanyuan Ying took Chi Hun's right hand and stabbed it hard into the condensed talisman in front of him. In the middle of the seal, the power of slashing the heavens and the earth carried the red flames that destroyed the heavens and the earth, and swept towards the shield crazily.

"Touch!"

"Pfft!"

At the same time, Xuanyuan Ying's legs weakened and he knelt on one knee violently. A bright red blood spurted out. He endured the pain of his body about to burst and slowly raised his hand. Wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth, his blood-stained lips wriggled slightly.

"See, bye!"

These two English words have not come out of his mouth for a long time. He thought he would never use them again, but... the situation forced him to be cold-blooded. See, bye means "see" to others. The meaning of goodbye means cold and ruthless killing to him. Only saying these two words can support him to complete the missions again and again.

"Haha... Xuanyuan Ying, you can't break the soul-eating shield. This is your Majesty's weapon. I will use the shield to crush you into a meat pie." Xuanyuan Jie looked at the killing move that was coming straight at him crazily

. He could feel the aura of death that destroyed the world, but he firmly believed that nothing could destroy the soul-eating shield. His hands were filled with true energy, and all of it was poured into the shield in an instant, and the black light around the shield suddenly grew louder. Sheng, a destructive aura that was not inferior to that of slashing heaven and earth permeated the entire space, tightly entangled with Xuanyuan Ying's own murderous aura and the pressure of his unique skills.

"Crash, boom, boom..."

The power of the soul-eating shield, the force of slaying the sky and the earth, two hard forces rarely seen in the world violently collided together, shooting out thousands of feet of light, the whole room, no, the entire Xuanyuan family seemed to Everything was shaking violently, and the dazzling light was so irritating that people couldn't open their eyes. The destructive aura faintly coming from the two killing moves made people severely suffocated. Even the people outside who could not feel it were horrified to the extreme.

"Touch!"

The entire Xuanyuan family collapsed, and the space suspended on the second floor fell instantly, and even the ground sank deeply, but the two killing moves were still attacking each other, refusing to give in to each other, and were in a stalemate. The black shield It is a top-grade immortal weapon with boundless power. Xuanyuan Ying's red soul is also blessed by his two major killing moves: Heaven and Earth Cutting and Flame Summoning. It is enough to leapfrog and compete with shields one level higher than itself, and even faintly has Suppress the opponent's momentum.