Chapter 418 The hope brought by Xuanyuan Qi

"Ah... baby... ah..."

Holding the body of his son, Xuanyuan Ying whispered like a tear. He was used to holding back tears, even if the pain was extreme, he still I couldn't shed a single tear, but the sobs made my heart break.

"Ying!"

Ye Tianxie hugged him. His pain was no less than that of Xuanyuan Ying. He remembered that after waiting for thousands of years, he finally had a blood relationship with him, but... "Oh

... I'm sorry...baby...it's daddy's fault, it's me not strong enough, it's me too weak that makes you protect me...well...baby...why don't you listen to daddy, why do you run out to save me? Me, why..."

As if she didn't feel Ye Tianxie's embrace at all, Xuanyuan Ying groaned sadly with blurred vision, but she still refused to shed tears.

"I won't let you die like this, absolutely not, son. Daddy knows that you are only taking a temporary break. Don't worry. Linfeng said that as long as daddy respects him, he can go to Nuwa, no matter what method is used. , even if it costs my life, I will let him save you, son, you will not die, absolutely not..." Saying that, Xuanyuan Ying broke away from Ye Tianxie regardless of it, and began to crawl on the ground again, together. He searched for the pieces of his son's body.

"Son, I don't believe you will die like this, I don't believe it!"

Every time he picked up a piece of corpse, Xuanyuan Ying said this once. He didn't know whether he was deceiving himself or making a promise to his son. He closed himself up like this. The sad look of a person is far more painful than the roar. Almost everyone's eyes were filled with tears, looking at him with heartache. How could he, who has always been so strong that no one can shake him, ever be like this? He was in extreme pain!

"Ying, don't be like this. If you want to cry, just cry. I'll be with you. Don't hold it in like this, it will hurt my heart..."

Ye Tianxie rushed over again and hugged him tightly. Seeing him suppressing himself like this, his heart broke. He was throbbing with pain. He knew how much his son's death had hit him. His heart was the same as his, but he couldn't just watch him collapse like this. He had to cheer up.

"I... xie...our son is gone... wuwu..."

As if he finally felt Ye Tianxie's warmth, Xuanyuan Ying threw herself into his arms and let out suppressed sobs. , his slender body couldn't stop trembling, and the strong self-blame gnawed at his heart. The baby's death was all his fault, all because of him... At this moment, after all, he couldn't help but shed tears. If he could be a little stronger, a little more careful, a little more... their baby wouldn't have died trying to save him.

"Ying, don't be sad. I have a way to save the baby. Don't worry, the baby will only leave us temporarily. I will let him come back to us." Holding him tightly in his arms, Ye Tianxie endured the trembling

He persuaded with heartache, there are only three people in this world who can save the baby, one of them is the person in his arms, but his ability is sealed, it is temporarily impossible, the remaining ones are Lord Fire Phoenix and Pangu Great God, he believes that they will be willing to help now.

"Really?"

Xuanyuan Ying asked uncertainly, raising his tearful eyes. His nerves were very thin now, and a little uncertainty could completely destroy him. "Well, really, if you don't believe me , just ask them." Ye Tianxie nodded without thinking, leading his eyes to look at Yu Na and others.

"Young Master Ying... well... don't be like this. We are also very sad about the baby. Since you believe that God King Nuwa can save the baby, let's go find him..."