Chapter 520 Long Han's shocking confession

It’s not just them who can’t sleep that night, almost everyone can’t fall asleep. They have been looking for Xuanyuan Ying for so long, but he suddenly came back on his own. Until now, they don’t have any sense of reality.

"Yu, your guy is here!"

Qi Xiangtian, who was drinking in the bar attached to Fengyun Hotel, saw Long Han walking in from the door, and couldn't help but nuzzled at him ambiguously. Everyone knew that Long Han liked Lan Yu. I know that in the past year, I have been running to the Demon Realm often to find Xuanyuan Ying. Sima Zhao's heart is known to everyone on the road. Unfortunately, he is too dull. He can't even say a word when he sees Lan Yu, let alone express the love in his heart. Got it.

Lan Yu, who was already quite easy-going, turned around with the wine glass in hand, leaning against the bar and looking meaningfully at Long Han, who was walking towards him. It was a happy thing to have someone who loved him. He didn't think there was anything wrong with it. I'm quite looking forward to how he will confess to him, and even doubt whether he has the courage to confess to him.

"Lan Lanlan...Lan Yu, can you talk to me alone?"

Long Han stammered when he walked in front of the two of them. His palms were covered with thin layers of sweat. He didn't want to be nervous, but just He couldn't control it, his heart would beat loudly every time he saw Lan Yu, and he was laughed at by his brothers several times.

"Okay, I am no longer redundant. You guys can chat slowly while I go find Xiao Bing to discuss the zombies." Qi Xiangtian looked back and forth between the two of them, smiled brightly, patted Lan Yu on the shoulder and stepped away

. Lan Yu looked at his back in a funny way. It was a shame that he could come up with such an excuse. Who didn't know that Hong Xiaobing never cared about zombies? Rather than discussing it with her, it would be better to discuss it with Li Yutong, who was assisting her.

"Would you like a drink?"

Looking back at Long Han, who was stiff and uncomfortable, Lan Yu stood up and brought a cup over. He asked like that, but he poured half a glass of Visa card for him. It seemed that he needed alcohol. Looks like, haha...

"Thank you... thank you."

Sitting next to him, Long Han picked up the wine glass, faced Lan Yu's dumbfounded gaze, raised his head and poured all the Visa cards into his mouth, the corner of Lan Yu's mouth Look at him twitchingly, how nervous is he? That's wine, and it's very pure wine, not boiled water.

"Haha... I think we should all have

our own drinks." Afraid that he would have a toast with her, Lan Yu smiled awkwardly and leaned against the bar with his glass in hand. Because of the zombies, the originally bustling bar was deserted. There is not even a fly. Others may find it unnatural, but Lan Yu feels very comfortable with it. Until now, he still doesn't like the excitement, unless he is with Xuanyuan Ying and the others, and only when facing that group of people, Only then will he relax and laugh.

I don't know if it was because of alcohol or Lan Yu, but Long Han had a rough, wheat-colored face and his eyes were fixed on Lan Yu's profile. He fell in love with Lan Yu a year ago. It can be said that it was love at first sight. But what happened later forced him to leave him, and he didn't have that much thought to worry about his children's personal relationship. Xuanyuan Ying's return was like the floodgates in his heart instantly released, and his love for Lan Yu It came out like a tide, and as soon as his head was hot, he impulsively wanted to confess to him, but...

when he really faced Lan Yu, he found that he, who had always been known as a man, could not express those three simple words. It was hard to say it, or even talk to him.