Chapter 517 Brave Cheng Wei, evil

deeds In the majestic palace of Yun Zun, monks wearing various masks are interspersed. In the main hall, a man with extraordinary handsomeness and an aura of aloofness sits at the top. Concubine Yuan Qing stood beside him respectfully. It had been a year since the battle. His injuries had long since recovered, and his cultivation had reached the ascension stage, but he had hidden it with secret techniques. "Xuanyuan Ying has finally appeared. Concubine Yuanqing, please go down, gather everyone, and go to City C in seven days!" He glanced at the trembling people

kneeling below. The man was playing with a small human-shaped crystal carving while thinking deeply.

He said in a loud voice, Xuanyuan Ying, you really made it easy for me to wait.

"Yes, Master."

Fei Yuanqing bowed towards him respectfully. In the face of absolute strength, there was no room for his arrogance to show off.

It turns out that this person is none other than the ruler of this world, God King Ruilin. It seems that he is really determined to get Xuanyuan Ying's body, and he actually risked his life to go down to the lower world. But, will it really be what he wants? It seems that everyone makes the same mistake, Xuanyuan Ying does it, and so does he. Plans can never keep up with changes. This is the only unchanging truth in the world!

"What? Amnesia?"

When they returned to the base, everyone who was originally happy was dumbfounded again. They all stared in disbelief at Xuanyuan Ying, who was sitting side by side with Ye Tianxie in the main seat. Has he lost his memory? Damn it, if you don’t bring such nonsense, they finally waited for Young Master Ying to return. How could he lose his memory? Grandma, what the hell is this?

"You guys are very noisy."

Xuanyuan Ying picked his ears indifferently and lazily leaned his head against Ye Tianxie. He was not as shocked as they were when he woke up. Is that weird? It was just temporary amnesia, but it was not lost forever. His intuition told him that it wouldn't be long before he would remember everything.

"Ying...you, have you really forgotten me?"

After a while, Ye Tianxie, who was shaken by the sudden accident, turned his body violently, clamped his arms tightly with both hands, his eyes were filled with pain, His loss of cultivation was something he expected. When he went to the fairy world, he also went to the Potian Continent. Lord Fire Phoenix told him that it was necessary to go through nirvana, but he even lost his memory... He really accepted it. No.

"Huh?"

He lowered his eyes and looked at the trembling hands that were holding his arms tightly. Xuanyuan Ying raised his head without any pain or even any expression. The corners of his lips were raised slightly, and he held his handsome face with both hands. Slow friction.

"I forgot, but my body remembers you. The moment I was hugged by you, I knew that you are my man and the one I love deeply. I promise that I will remember you soon, so that you are Can't you stop being sad?"

Touching his sexy thin lips, Xuanyuan Ying said with a smile, which was a guarantee for him and a warning to himself. He didn't like to see the pain in his eyes, even if it was just for this, He will also remember every bit of their relationship in the shortest possible time.

"Shadow!"

Ye Tianxie hugged him into his arms. It didn't matter. It was a pity that he had forgotten every little thing between them, but... just like what he said, his body remembered him and their love. It is real and will never disappear due to any factors.

"Haha... I forgot to mention, thanks to Weiwei for saving me this time. If it weren't for him, I might have died a long time ago. My dear, you have to repay him well!" "Ugh..." Everyone was still moved