Chapter 403: Decision after being sad - Entering the world of demon cultivation

Chapter 403: Decision after being sad - Entering the world of demon cultivation alone.

"Hey, what's wrong with Xiao Ning?"

Xuanyuan Ling, who was almost busy, walked in from the other side, just in time to see Xiao Ning disappearing by the door, and then He asked doubtfully, and out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of the little soldier in Yu Na's arms, and he hugged her over with a smile. This little guy was now a treasure in the eyes of the three families, and everyone who saw her would tease her with affection. .

"See for yourself!"

Xuanyuan Ying closed his eyes weakly and moved closer to Ye Tianxie's arms. Xiao Ning's incident filled his heart, causing him to lose the mood to even talk. Damn Leng Ao, you bastard Is this the only extent of mother's love? You are a fool, you have a weak soul!

"Oops, I actually forgot such an important thing, damn..."

Seeing the exaggerated news overwhelmingly on TV, Xuanyuan Ling roared, and his handsome face was instantly filled with guilt. Damn it, he's a pig. How could your brain forget such an important thing?

"What's the ghost's name? Labor and management are upset. If you have nothing to do, get away!"

Xuanyuan Ying opened his eyes unhappily. Now that he is upset in various ways, don't expect him to have a good tone.

"No, no, it was something Leng Ao asked me to do before he left. I actually..." "

What did you say? What did he ask you for?"

In the blink of an eye, the bulky Xuanyuan Ying appeared in front of Xuanyuan Ling. , holding his collar tightly with his right hand, his wide-open peach blossom eyes flashed with cruelty.

"Uh... Xiaoying, please calm down first and let me speak slowly!"

Xuanyuan Ying's forehead darkened, and he tried to speak in the calmest tone, but...

"Wait a minute, sister, if you don't fucking say that you are not polite to me, I will ."

How could Xuanyuan Ying give him a chance to speak slowly? His whole mind was filled with Xiao Ning's grief-stricken appearance, and he wished he could hear Leng Ao's message quickly, hoping to find a way to comfort Xiao Ning.

"That..."

"Ying, calm down, what do you want him to say? Don't worry, we have to believe in Xiao Ning. Even if Ao really fails him, he will definitely be able to get through it." Ye Tianxie hurriedly stood up and hugged him

. She stopped him and gently coaxed him, saying that he knew he felt sorry for Xiao Ning, but he couldn't do anything in a hurry.

"Wow wow wow...fuck it...bad...wow wow wow..."

Unexpectedly, the next second, Hong Xiaobing, who was sitting in Xuanyuan Ling's arms, actually cried out, his small eyes full of love for Xuanyuan Ying. The accusation was intense and the crying was so earth-shattering that Xuanyuan Ying almost didn't slap her in the face.

Seeing this, Xuanyuan Ying almost used up all his self-control to restrain himself. Little by little, he slowly let go of the hand holding Xuanyuan Ling's collar, and sat back on the sofa with Ye Tianxie's hug. Yu Na hurriedly hugged her. After Xiaobing's coaxing, they were all upset now, and Xiaobing's crying would only make them more upset.

"Tell me, what did that Hun Dan say?"

After a while, Xuanyuan Ying finally calmed down a little.

"Actually, we were able to get out of trouble so smoothly this time probably all because of Leng Ao. One second before the final battle started, he... went to the Demonic Cultivation World alone. I don't know how he did it, but the next day Concubine Yu indeed changed his rhetoric and took the initiative to distance himself from the relationship with Zhan Tian. Before he left, he asked me to tell you to find out why the royal family put us to death, and to tell Xiao Ning that he was wrong before. , he loves him!"