Chapter 535 Chinese Valentine's Day Special - Mr. Ye's Fifty Questions (Part 1)

Valentine's Day is here, Yan Yan takes Mr. Ye, and Xiaoying wishes everyone a happy Valentine's Day! Although it's a little late, hehe... I can't help it, our man's Valentine's Day birthday, we are all busy!

Ye Shaofu's 100 Questions (Part 1)

1: May I ask your names?

Xie: Ye Tianxie, everyone in the God Realm calls me Ling Xiao, but I still prefer the name Ye Tianxie.

Film: Xuanyuan Film

2: What is your age?

Xie: Um... Ying, how old are we?

Shadow: If you ask me, who will I ask?

Yan: Uh...you guys are awesome!

3: What is your gender?

Evil: Male

Shadow: Do I look like a woman?

Yan: No, why do you look like a woman? You are simply a genderless monster!

Shadow: You are looking for death!

4: What is your personality like?

Xie: It should be pretty good. Maybe he can be a little overbearing from time to time, but I haven’t seen anyone see him intentionally. (Who dares to have an opinion against you!)

Ying: It depends on the mood.

Yan: Um...do you have such a character?

5: What about the other person’s character?

Xie: It’s good, at least I won’t be bullied.

Ying: Not bad, just right with me.

Yan: You're not ashamed. There are so many people who like Mr. Ye. Who says that Mr. Ye must be you... Uh... (After receiving someone's cold eyes, a certain Yan burst into tears. Damn it, what if she If you dare to complain, you may be killed by him, wuwu... Is there a more miserable mother in the world than her?)

6: When did the two of them meet? Where?

Xie: Thousands of years ago, on the top of Buddha Mountain, in the world of cultivation, I was twenty years old in my own hotel.

Yan: Mr. Ye only needs to answer Li Jie Hou.

Shadow: Probably the same as him.

Yan: Um...Okay, I should...

7: What's your first impression of the other person?

Xie: Such a enchanting and alluring beauty

: Where did the soul come from

? 8: What do you like about the other person?

Xie: It’s not like, it’s love, everyone loves it.

Shadow: There’s no one you don’t like.

9: What do you hate about the other person?

Evil: Next question

: Nonsense, I seem like someone who would wrong me?

Yan: Um...that's right. If you hate someone like you, why would you sit here?

10: Do you think you have a good personality with the other person?

Xie: Of course, we take a group

photo together : You have already asked

11: How do you address each other?

Evil: Shadow, little guy

Shadow: Evil

12: How would you like to be called?

Xie: Husband

Ying: Uh... let's just be Ying

Yan: Haha... I finally see you deflated, Mr. Ye, you are my idol!

bump!

A certain Yan rolled his eyes and fell to the ground!

13: If animals are used as a metaphor, who do you think the other person is?

Evil: Cheetah, sharp and powerful

Shadow: Lion, born king

14: If you were to give a gift to someone, what do you think they would give?

Xie: It seems that apart from the messy pills, they are weapons! (Young Master Ye, you are so wasteful. Xiao Ying’s elixirs and weapons are all of the highest quality. What a mess?)

Shadow: He will give me whatever I want. He is so damn arrogant. I have all kinds of envy, jealousy, and hatred. !

15: So what do you want?

Xie: Shadow

Yan: What a tacit understanding, not bad! (A certain face is smiling so much that she is so happy. What could be better than seeing her own son happy?)

16: Are you dissatisfied with the other person? What is it normally?

Evil: None

Shadow: None

17: What is your problem?

Xie: Is there something wrong with me?

Shadow: I think the one with the problem is you, right? What kind of idiotic question is this?

Yan: Uh... You two brats, would any of you treat your own mother like this?

Shadow: Then I want you to be like a real mother.

Yan: Wuwu... I want to torture you, cruelly...

18: What's the other person's problem?

Xie: I think you are looking for a slap in the face!

Shadow: Then who, how could he casually release the lunatics from the mental hospital?

A certain Yan was declared dead again, and she fell to the ground twitching with a look on her face. Wuwu... Why is her life so miserable... Wuwu... 19: What kind of things does the other party do to make you unhappy?

Evil: Concealing something very important about me.

Shadow: Pretty much. It’s always unpleasant to be kept in the dark.

20: What do you do that makes the other person unhappy?

Evil: Lie to Him

Ying: Same as above