Chapter 460: The twists and turns, the truth within the truth.

I don’t know how long the sad and broken cry lasted. It wasn’t until Yingran’s throat was so broken that he couldn’t cry anymore, and the voice slowly eased down, but he still leaned on Lei Yi’s arms. He cried quietly in his heart. What happened that year was the most unbearable thing in his heart. He wished he would never think of it, let alone let others know, especially Lei Yi, but...

"Brother Yi, Ran, calm down. Are you ready? Can you listen to what I have to say?"

Ye Tianxie asked as gently as he could while squatting in front of them, his eyes never leaving Yingran's tear-stained face. In fact, if he had been willing to put this aside earlier, If the matter is revealed, I'm afraid things will come to an end long ago, and he won't have to suffer for so many years.

"Ye Zi, just tell me what you have to say. Is there anything else we can't bear now?"

Holding Yingran's arms tightly, Lei Yi said hoarsely. He has experienced the most cruel things, can he still do it? Is there anything more cruel than this?

Yingran's body froze, but he did not refute. Just like Lei Yi said, there was nothing they could not bear.

"Haha... It's actually not a big deal. To be precise, it's the truth of the incident. I forgot to tell you that not only can I see Ran's memory, but I can also go back to the moment he experienced that incident through his memory. I used his eyes to see some things that he ignored at the time, and I happened to see a somewhat familiar tattoo on the person who raped Ran, Brother Yi, Ran, guess what it is?"

At the end, Ye Tianxie tone became more relaxed, and he even winked at them slightly mischievously. The two of them were shocked at the same time. Some kind of speculation came to their minds. The desperate collapse gradually moved away from them. Four eyes looked at him eagerly, filled with deep emotions. Are their deep expectations what they think?

"I remember you got tattoos when you were in the first year of high school, and you tattooed each other's names on your arms in floral patterns, and you even showed off to us specially at that time. The pattern I saw looked like this, If my guess is correct, this should be from Brother Yi, right?"

Slowly stood up and walked to the desk. As he finished speaking, Ye Tianxie turned around with a note in his hand and an abstract flower on it. of tulips, with the word Yingran faintly visible.

Seeing the pattern, Lei Yi let go of Ying Ran and untied his clothes with trembling fingers. However, because he was too nervous, he couldn't untie it. Finally, he felt heartbroken and simply pulled off the sleeve of his left hand. On his left arm, a horizontal purple tulip hovered seductively. Bai Linfeng couldn't help but be dumbfounded when he saw Ying Zhen, especially Ying Zhen. He and Ying Ran had been brothers for twenty years, and only today did they know about his brother. Have tattoos.

"You mean, yes, you mean that I...I...I didn't..."

Yingran pointed at herself with trembling fingers, too excited to speak. Is this true? Are all the heresy true? He was not raped by anyone else. Was the man who tortured him day and night the man he loved most? is that so? Can he expect that?

"Well, that's what I mean. The environment at the time was too dark, and you were too panicked, so you didn't notice this detail. Although I don't know why my uncle did this, I am 100% sure that that person is Brother Yi!"

Facing his hopeful eyes, Ye Tianxie nodded firmly. His magical powers are infallible. They will know the answer as long as they go back and ask their uncle.

"That's great, Ye Zi, thank you!"

After receiving his strong affirmation again, Yingran clasped his hands on his chest, closed his eyes, and tears of excitement rolled down his eyes. He was not touched by others, he was not dirty, he It's still clean. From beginning to end, he only belongs to Lei Yi.