Chapter 449 No one can be missing!

"Huh?"

Suddenly, Bai Linfeng frowned fiercely, his closed eyes opened slightly, his hands slightly pushed Ying Zhen away, and his powerful consciousness rushed in all directions with a bang.

"Huh...what's wrong?"

Yingzhen, who was intoxicated in the passionate kiss, noticed his distraction and finally gave up on his red and swollen lips, burying her head in his long snow-white hair while panting. Breathing heavily, Yun kissed her lover's neck, leaving bright red hickeys one after another on it.

"Really, stop it. There is a fight ahead, and this aura... is Zhan Tian!"

Withdrawing his consciousness, Bai Linfeng reluctantly pushed Ying Zhen away, and made an accurate judgment after carefully evaluating the familiarity of the aura.

"What? Let's go take a look."

Hearing that it was Zhan Tian, ​​Yingzhen picked up Bai Linfeng and went straight to the battlefield.

At the same time, dinner has been prepared for a long time, but Ying Zhenbai, Linfeng and Zhan Tian have not come back yet, and everyone is not in a hurry to eat. They all gather in the wide hall to tease the cute soldiers, accompanied by Hong Que from time to time. roars and wild laughter.

"Huh? The Sky-Slaying Troops, prepare to fight."

Suddenly, Xuanyuan Ying, who was lazily leaning on the sofa, suddenly sat up, exchanged glances with Ye Tianxie and Luo Bing, who also noticed something was wrong, and shouted in a solemn voice, the Sky-Slaying Troops The group of people disappeared into the living room in the blink of an eye.

"Touch!"

Even though he was outnumbered, even with a disparity in strength, even with multiple serious injuries on his body, and even though he was unconscious, Zhan Tian still did not embarrass Xuanyuan Ying. He fought tenaciously with his strong mental power, and he did not know whether Whatever his luck, he actually stabbed one of them in the arm in such a bad situation.

"You little beast, damn it, I have to cut you into pieces." The

injured Mahayana cultivator glanced at his bleeding arm with horror. The moment he raised his head, his eyes shot out with strong murderous intent, and his big hand pointed directly towards He grabbed Zhan Tian, ​​who was standing with his sword against the sky. The elder of his cousin's family was seriously injured by him and was surrounded by the four of them. If he didn't kill him, where would his face be?

The man's strikes were sharp and destructive, and his claws were mixed with his unique thunder energy. If Zhan Tian was caught by him, any part of his body would be pierced by his fingers in an instant. Moreover, his whole body would feel as painful as if he had been struck by thunder. He clearly wanted to kill Zhan Tian with one blow.

"Bump!"

Seeing this, Zhan Tian really wanted to wave the Qingtian war spear to resist, but... as soon as the Qingtian war spear was withdrawn, he fell softly to the ground and was continuously attacked by four people. His body had already surpassed load.

"Go to hell, you little beast!"

The old man grabbed him for a moment, pointed his five claws upward, and suddenly gathered a terrifying energy ball in the palm of his hand. Accompanied by a terrifying crackling roar, he smashed fiercely. To Zhan Tian, ​​who had no power to fight back.

"What a shame, so many people bully our Zhan Tian, ​​it's so fucking shameless."

Seeing that the energy ball was about to hit Zhan Tian, ​​at the critical moment, Ying Mashiro and Ling Feng both rushed to Arrive, facing the oncoming power, Bai Linfeng said nothing, raised his hand and shot out countless extremely sharp spiritual ice blades.