Chapter 405: A tough female man!

"Xiaoying, are you... okay?"

At Yu Na's invitation, Xuanyuan Yang came to the pavilion excitedly and sat down opposite him, his narrow eyes filled with excitement and depression.

Xuanyuan Ziyan was the complete opposite to him. There was nothing but hatred in her eyes, especially after Xuanyuan Yang spoke. The hatred was so strong that it was difficult for Xuanyuan Ying to ignore it.

"Haha... Do I look bad? Brother Yang, if you are sick, it is better to stay indoors. After all, the weather is not warm yet. Uncle Di will be worried if you catch a cold. Oh!" He glanced calmly at Xuanyuan Ziyan, who was full of hatred, and Xuanyuan Ying's lips curled up slightly. He was not a kind person. Since Xuanyuan Yang was someone's bloodline, he was not polite.

Yu Na, who was unhappy at the side, seemed to understand something instantly. She snickered slyly. It seemed that her shadow master was getting more and more sinister. She looked sympathetically at Xuanyuan Ziyan, who was about to explode with anger. Yu Na couldn't hold back her laughter until she was almost hurt internally. Yes, you deserve it. Who put you in trouble with Ying Shao everywhere? I didn’t even look for a mirror to look at myself. Is Young Master Ying capable of fighting with a small character like you?

"Xiaoying, I knew... No, it's nothing, Xiaoying, I'm relieved to see you happy."

Seeing that Xuanyuanying still cared about him, Xuanyuan Yang didn't think too much, but he was so excited when he saw the person sitting there Yu Nahou beside him swallowed it silently. The Xiaoying now was no longer the Xiaoying who relied on him everywhere. He had to learn to get used to it, but... it was really difficult!

"Well, I'm very happy now. Thank you Brother Yang! By the way, Brother Yang, it is said that we had a good relationship in the past. I wonder if I caused you any trouble in the past? Sorry, I don't remember." Xuanyuan Ying pretended to be abrupt

. Asked, he didn't believe that someone was really so tolerant. Only by provoking a person's anger could he express his true self and tell things that outsiders didn't know. He just wanted to use Xuanyuan Ziyan's mouth to tell them. Understanding the shy and sick-looking man in front of him, he always felt that there might be many things hidden in him that he didn't know but were closely related to him, including why he appeared in Xie's bed for no reason in the first place.

"Huh? No, no, you have always been very well-behaved and cute. You never complained when you were bullied. You used to be very introverted. Some people may think you are gloomy, but as long as they know you a little bit, you will You will know that you are a child who is easily satisfied. If someone treats you a little better, you will be so excited that you can't sleep all night. Also, you are very kind-hearted, and you don't even dare to step on ants. I remember one time you saw When the ants moved, I naively wanted to help them. I even went to the kitchen to get some bread to give to them. However, I accidentally injured a few ants. You were sad for a long time. I used many methods to solve the problem. I made you laugh, you were really cute and kind back then."

Thinking of the past, Xuanyuan Yang's face was filled with happiness, and he didn't notice Xuanyuan Ying Yuna's weird eyes and Xuanyuan Ziyan's anger on the verge of breaking out. Immersed in the sweetness of the past.

"Haha... It seems that Brother Yang likes the old me more!"

Xuanyuan Ying looked at someone meaningfully and said with unknown meaning.

"Huh? No, Xiaoying, that's not the case. I...you...actually I would rather see you now. At least no one dares to bully you anymore." Thinking that he had seen something, Xuanyuan Yang was lame

. He was hiding it, but what he didn't know was that his eyes had already exposed his thoughts clearly in front of everyone.

"Haha... Brother Yang, don't worry, I don't mean to be unhappy. It's better to have one more person like me than one more person to hate me, right? Although I have lost my memory for some reasons, Brother Yang is still very important to me. Gentle big brother!"