Volume 4: Chapter 534 Extra

Chinese Valentine's Day is a beautiful legend and a tragic love myth. In ancient times, people regarded Chinese Valentine's Day as a festival to find true love, but most modern men and women only celebrate Western Valentine's Day. Pay less attention to Chinese Valentine's Day. In fact, Chinese Valentine's Day is more representative of love. Although the love of Cowherd and Weaver Girl is tragic, the love between them is an eternal myth of happiness.

When everything ended with the return of Xuanyuan Ying Ye Tianxie, the three realms returned to peace, the three great lords of the God Realm no longer fought among themselves, and the world became peaceful, new problems broke out again.

Once upon a time, Pangu Great God Xuanyuan Qi did not care about worldly affairs and only focused on cultivation. God Fire Phoenix only followed his lead and would never leave the Phoenix Realm for tens of millions of years. All matters were left to Blue Phoenix and the four great beasts to handle. , only Xuanyuanying, the great god of creation, works diligently and does his best to manage the divine world. If it were not for the entanglements between the three, I am afraid there would not be so many problems. After thousands of reincarnations, the three finally understand that in life, Some responsibilities can never be avoided. Seeing the three great gods shaking hands and making peace, all sentient beings in the three realms burst into tears. But what they didn't expect was that they had changed and knew how to shoulder their share of responsibilities, but they knew better. How to enjoy life.

"Boss, it's not good. Master Huofeng escaped with your brother again..."

This day was destined to be an extraordinary day. Before Xuanyuan Ying and Ye Tianxie got up, they were killed by Xiao Ning, who had been named the God King. After waking up, the two hugging each other rolled over and got up from the bed. They looked at each other and in an instant, they appeared neatly dressed in the main hall of the Creation Realm.

"What did you say?"

Xuanyuan Ying, who had a big belly, frowned in displeasure. Damn Huo Feng, Xiao Qi was led astray by him. Damn it, he had to destroy his Phoenix Realm.

"Master Huofeng took your brother away last night. This is their letter to you."

Xiao Ning shrank his neck in fear. After handing the letter to him, he quickly shrank into the arms of the person behind him. Damn, Ever since Xiaoying returned to the God Realm and became pregnant again, her temper has become more and more irritable, completely like a child. Luo Bingyuna's two souls actually escaped for him. One said that he wanted to go back to the Yanlang Clan to visit his father, and the other said that the Elf God Wang had something to do with her, and so did everyone else. They all found different excuses to go down to earth. Judging from their appearance, they probably would not come back until Xiaoying was born, and he... NND, he also wanted to escape, but ... He lowered his head and looked at his belly. Why did he, a grown man, have to have a baby? Moreover, he managed to get pregnant with someone at the same time, which resulted in him being ruthlessly deprived of the chance to escape. Wuwu...

[Xuanyuan Ying, today is the Chinese Valentine's Day, I am taking Xiao Qi'er to have a romantic trip in the 21st century. , I’ll leave the affairs of the God Realm to you. By the way, please also ask the Divine Beast Clan. Lan Feng is not free recently, Huo Feng writes it himself! ] There were only these few short sentences on the letter, but Xuanyuan Ying felt an urge to kill. With his thoughts, the letter in his hand instantly turned into ashes.

"Damn it, Huo Feng, labor and capital are going to destroy your Phoenix Realm!"

Staring in the direction of Feng Zhijing with blazing eyes, Xuanyuan Ying gritted his teeth and said, Damn Huo Feng, you have to spend your fucking Valentine's Day with Xiao Qi , don’t labor and management have to deal with evil? How dare you even blame the affairs of the mythical beast clan on labor and management? Damn it, I can tell you are just looking for death.

"Little guy, prenatal education!"

Ye Tianxie on the side quickly hugged him and sat on the chair, gently stroking his abdomen with his big hands. The eldest son was so naughty because he was born on a battlefield. He didn't want his lovely daughter to become the Nth little devil in the God Realm.

"Prenatal education is nothing. I have already planned it. Let's go to Potian Continent today to see Grandpa and the others, and also have some fun in Potian Continent. Damn it, everything is ruined now." What kind of prenatal education does Xuanyuan Ying have to worry about

? Ah, he had been mad at Huofeng Xuanyuan Qi for a long time. Besides, he didn't think there was anything bad about his son's personality. Wouldn't it be a shame if his son, the great creator of the world, didn't have any characteristics? What about the little bully? Who dares to say no?

"Well... little guy, you won't forget what you promised me, right?"

Ye Tianxie's eyes widened, and a flash of displeasure flashed across his eyes instantly. They had agreed that they would have a baby this time no matter what. A gentle and well-behaved little princess. Over the past few months, he had spent all his efforts and asked Hong Que Lingchi to help connect the power to the divine world. He bought an IPAD4 from the 21st century and played classical music to his children every day. Listen, if he falls short at the last moment, he will have to smash his little ass.