Chapter 538 Extra 3

"Just sue, labor and management are the bosses in the God Realm, if you have the ability, just sue!  "

Even though Xuanyuan Ying has a big belly, his speed is not inferior to that of a nimble and compact baby. He is about to catch up. Baby Ling quickly asks Ye Tianxie for help. Now the only one who can cure him is his father.  .

"No, dad, help, your wife is going to murder her own son..."

Unexpectedly, Ye Tianxie, who had always loved him, seemed not to notice this time, and was chatting with Hei Qu's little baby. The son ignored him.

"Damn it!"

He was dead this time. Ling Baobao knew something was wrong. His smart little head was running rapidly. If he didn't come up with a way, his little butt would really bloom.

"Stop, Daddy, prenatal education. Have you forgotten that you want to give me a cute little sister? Pay attention to prenatal education!" Ling Baobao took the risk and simply stopped, finally put away his arrogance, and

returned Even though he was being obedient, he reminded his daddy that his big black eyes kept spinning. It was obvious that his obedience was only temporary.

"I...bastard!"

"Ah! It hurts..."

The death penalty can be avoided, but the punishment of life cannot be escaped. In the end, Baobao Ling could not escape his bad luck. He was hit hard on the head by an angry father, which caused him great pain. Covering his forehead, he looked aggrieved.

"Hmph, little bastard, for the sake of your sister, I will spare you this time. Next time I see you bullying Xiao Qu'er, I will take away your divine book and let you go to the mortal world to survive the calamity. "

Xuanyuan Ying clapped her hands childishly, tiptoed, and instantly sat back on the high chair, looking at the little baby Heiqu with a gentle and kind expression.

"Be good, little Qu'er. If he bullies you again in the future, just tell Uncle Ying, and Uncle Ying will help you teach him a lesson." Looking at the descendants of Xiao Qi

and his subordinates, each one is more arrogant than the other. A crazy person, but Xiao Qu'er is all kinds of gentle, polite and cute. Although he is not very patient with Tuobayue's crazy woman, he likes Xiao Qu'er very much. If his son can... take a look. With his grinning son, Xuanyuan Ying was helpless. Even if his son was reborn, he would probably be like that.

"Thank you, Uncle Ying. Uncle Qi said that Brother Baobao bullied Qu'er because he liked Qu'er, just like Sister Ling'er likes to bully Brother Nan. Uncle Ying, is that true?" Xiao Qu'er opened his eyes with dark eyes

. Blinking her eyes, she looked at Xuanyuan Ying cutely, and her mother said that no matter what Uncle Qi said, he was right, but why would he bully him if he liked him? Can he not want Brother Baobao to like him?

"Uh... this..."

Hearing this, Xuanyuan Ying felt ashamed. He really wanted to say yes, but... his son seemed to bully everyone he met. Could it be that he liked them all? NND... What innocent thoughts did Xiao Qi pay attention to to Xiao Qu'er?

"Since it was your uncle Qi who said it, it must be right, Xiao Qu'er, Brother Baobao likes you. As long as you tell Brother Baobao that you like him too, he will not bully you again and will hurt you very much. You!"

Ye Tianxie on the side quickly helped, and a strange thought suddenly came to his mind. If his son and Xiao Qu'er were put together, wouldn't the cute little Qu'er be his son? Hehe... For this grand wish, he decided that he must work hard to accommodate them.

If the two little guys knew what he was thinking, they would have to complain fiercely. How could anyone let his son marry someone else just to get a cute son? This dad is too fucking awesome.

"Really?"

Xiao Qu'er, who had no idea what Ye Tianxie was thinking, tilted his head innocently, and turned his moist black eyes to Ling Baobao with a look of shit on his face. If he likes Brother Baobao, Brother Baobao really Will you stop bullying him?

"Of course it's true. Uncle Ling never lies."

Facing the little guy's innocent gaze, Ye Tianxie nodded unnaturally. It was such a sin to deceive such a cute little baby!

"Well, Qu'er understands. Thank you Uncle Ling."

Xiao Qu'er nodded, slowly stood up from the chair, and walked towards Ling Baobao step by step. Xuanyuan Ying glared at someone fiercely. Isn't this a sheep falling into a tiger's mouth? ? He was about to stand up to stop him, but Ye Tianxie forcibly held him back. After receiving his calm look, Xuanyuan Ying looked at the interaction between the two little guys with a dark face, as if he was ready to rush forward at any time. Rescue the little sheep from the clutches of the devil.

"Brother Baobao, Qu'er also likes you very much. Can you please stop bullying Qu'er in the future? Qu'er promises to be very good and obedient." Walking in front of Ling Baobao, little Qu'er raised his head with an innocent look on his face

. Can smiled.

"Uh... so and so... how could I like this little idiot like you? Come on, I'll take you back."

Ling Baobao's handsome face turned red, he stammered, and roughly pulled up his arm. Hands, raised his head and looked at the two daddies high up.

"Dad, Daddy, if nothing happens, I'll go back first."

After saying that, he waved his little hand, and a void appeared out of thin air. Ling Baobao pulled Xiao Qu'er in without looking back. When the void was about to close, Xiao Qu'er suddenly turned around, with a bright smile on his small cheeks. Uncle Ling really didn't lie to him. Brother Baobao really liked him.

"Uh... Xie, you are harming the seedlings. Aren't you afraid that Tuobayue's crazy bitch will kill you?" After a long time, Xuanyuan Ying came back to his senses and asked with a twitching corner of his mouth. He could already imagine Tuobayue

. The scene of chasing Ye Tianxie with the blessing of the elf, how dare you lie to her lovely son, aren't you looking for death?

"Hmm... This is really a problem. How about this, Ying, you see you are about to give birth too, so we might as well go to Potian Continent to wait for the birth. By the way, today is Chinese Valentine's Day, and we just happen to go sightseeing and have a good time together. How about living in a world of two?"

Ye Tianxie gave him a rare naughty wink. How could Xuanyuan Ying, who had been bored for a long time, refuse? She couldn't stop nodding before he finished speaking, with such a bright smile, There is no reason why Huofeng takes Xiaoqi to the festival, he must stay in the God Realm, right?

"Hey, Xiaoying, Mr. Ye, don't do this. What will we do if you leave?" Seeing that the couple had made their

decision, Xiao Ning quickly protested. He has seen Tuobayue's fierceness before, Biyuna Worse than that, he is currently living in the realm of creation and does not want to be directly reduced to cannon fodder.

"Xiao Ning'er, as the Buddha said, if I don't go to hell, whoever will, just sacrifice yourself."

After saying this, the two figures disappeared into thin air.

"Damn, you don't bully people like this!"

After a while, Xiao Ning's angry roar sounded in the main hall of the Creation Realm. Damn, he regretted it, okay? Why did he follow such an irresponsible master? Woohoo...