Chapter 526 The Ultimate Battle between Gods and Men (2)

"Haha... Ling Xiao, you said it nicely. If I weren't still valuable, how could he let me go? Humph, he killed my brother, this is This king will never forgive him until his death. God is wise. I have endured hardships for thousands of years and finally waited for this opportunity to avenge my brother. Today, he can't even think of escaping from here." Ruilin's handsome face was instantly distorted, and his eyes

were He glared fiercely at Xuanyuan Ying, who was firmly protected in Ye Tianxie's arms, looking so ruthless that he wanted to beat his muscles and peel off his skin.

Ye Tianxie and Bai Linfeng, who knew a little bit about the inside story, were slightly shocked. He still didn't let go?

"You are wrong about Ruilin. Ruihun was not killed by the Lord. He committed suicide."

After a while, Ye Tianxie sighed in his heart and said helplessly. He and Guangming were both present when that incident happened. Rui Hun couldn't bear the pressure and died, not Xuanyuan Ying.

"No, Ling Xiao, you don't want to deceive me. Ruihun never came back after he was summoned to the realm of creation by Xuanyuan Ying. Who was he to kill? Who in the god world doesn't know that Xuanyuanying, the great god of creation, is moody? He Killing a god king is just a matter of raising your hand."

Ruilin pointed at Xuanyuan Ying crazily. Neither his body nor his soul could accept the news that his brother committed suicide. In his opinion, this was simply Ling's death. The lies Xiao made up to protect Xuanyuan Ying.

"There is no need for God King Lingxiao to lie to you. As you said, if it was really the Lord who did it, he would not have to hide it at all. Killing one or two God Kings is simply insignificant to him. Finally, Ruilin, please remember , you are already the God King. From the moment we become the God King, we should abandon the family ties in the world and assist the Lord wholeheartedly." Bai Linfeng, who was standing behind them, took a few steps forward and spoke to Ying Zhen

. They looked side by side at Ruilin opposite, who had completely fallen into madness and chaos. He didn't know whether Ruihun was killed by the Lord, but the Lord's status in their hearts was absolute. Even if he killed him, they shouldn't. Have this revenge mentality.

"Hmph, King Fengshen, don't think of yourself as so great. Didn't you also betray him and fall in love with Lan Feng? Our souls were severely damaged in the war fifty thousand years ago, but you are the only one who is intact. In my opinion, , this is what you and Lan Feng have agreed upon. Once the Lord is eliminated, you can stay together with Lan Feng." Ruilin snorted disdainfully and glanced at him with a pointed look

. Ying Zhen on the other side, do they really think they hid it well? No one knows about the adultery between them? He already knew the joke, but he just didn't want to report it to Xuanyuan Ying.

"You..."

Bai Linfeng's eyes widened fiercely, completely angry. It was true that he fell in love with Lan Feng a long time ago, but he did not betray the Lord. Who said he was not hurt? Otherwise, he would not have been able to see Lan Feng for the last time.

"Linfeng, don't pay attention to that mad dog that bites people when it catches it."

Hearing the familiar words, Yingzhen knew they were talking about things between him and Bai Linfeng, and gently took him into his arms, Tianlan He looked at someone with disdain with his lustful eyes, he was just a lost dog. If he had the ability, he would confront Xuanyuan when his brother was dead, take advantage of others' danger, and become the God King in vain.

"Yes, Linfeng, if a dog bites you, will you bite it back? What a bullshit god king, so what if I kill your brother? I don't think you want revenge at all, but in the name of revenge. Is it true to seize the throne?"