Chapter 478: Confession, follow your heart

"Huh? Brother Qi, haven't you slept yet?"

After taking a bath, Zhan Tian saw Fei Qi leaning against the window and looking outside. He wiped his hair with a towel and walked over. .

"Haha... I can't sleep, let me help you."

Quickly hiding her sadness, Fei Qi turned around with a smile, took the towel from his hand, and Zhan Tian sat down on the single sofa by the window, letting him Wipe your own hair.

"Brother Qi, we seem to have returned to our childhood."

When Zhan Tian was a child, he was a little autistic because of his mother. Fei Qi is like now, often helping him bathe and wash his hair, and is also responsible for helping him blow dry his hair, while Xiao Mole is more lively , I would often curl up on the floor and tell jokes to tease them. I thought it was nothing before, but now I think of them all as the warmest and sweetest memories.

"Huh? Yes, sometimes I really don't want to grow up."

After a pause, Fei Qi's lips curved into a bitter smile. At least they wouldn't be separated if they didn't grow up, let alone see this. The cruelty of the world.

Hearing this, Zhan Tian turned around and grabbed his hand, looking up at him.

"Brother Qi, it's impossible for people to grow up forever. Aren't we reunited now? The little mole will come back one day, and we will never be separated again." The reality is cruel, but people are born in this world

. You have to go through various disasters, and the process may be a bit painful, but at least the ending is perfect, and that's enough.

Tears rolled down her eyes quickly, one by one on the back of the hands held by the two of them. Feiqi was not a person who sheds tears easily. To a certain extent, he was very strong. I don’t know why, but every time he He would be very vulnerable when Zhan Tian was with him, but he didn't feel ashamed at all. For him now, Zhan Tian was everything to him.

Silently, he stood up and hugged him across the sofa. Zhan Tian didn't say anything and let him cry silently in his arms. This period of time had been painful for him.

"I... left that home."

I don't know how long it took, but a muffled voice came from Zhan Tian's arms. Zhan Tian was startled, and then pushed him away a little, and raised his hand to wipe away the hanging shadow from the corner of his eyes. teardrops.

"Just leave if you leave. I'll take care of you in the future!"

"Pfft..."

With a relaxed and humorous tone and a mischievous wink, Feiqi's boredom disappeared instantly and she burst out laughing. He still thought that Xiaotian had grown up and matured. Now, it turns out that I am still as funny as when I was a child.

"Haha... Brother Qi is so handsome. It's a pity not to smile. Sigh... What should I do? I'm a little jealous that my future sister-in-law can always dominate Brother Qi's handsome smile." Zhan Tian was addicted to playing and raised his hand

. Lifting his chin, he shook his head and sighed, as if the sky was about to fall. His original intention was to tease him, but... "You can dominate him forever.

"

Meeting his eyes, Fei Qi said with a serious face, Zhan Tian was stunned for a moment, what do you mean?

"Well... Brother Qi really loves to joke, we will always be good brothers."

After a while, Zhan Tian retracted his hand in embarrassment and turned to sit down. Just now, he actually saw in Brother Qi's eyes the passion that can only exist between lovers. , is it dazzling? How could Brother Qi... No, it's impossible, they are cousins, how could Brother Qi like him?