Chapter 18: Back to The Cage

Lilith was back. Back to the place she hated. The one place she said she would never go back to. Silvia could see the pain on her face, but chose not to ask.

"Hey, we should get going." She said, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. Lilith was grateful for that. "Ya, let's go. The throne room is right down this corridor. If we are careful, they'll never even know we were here. Well, aside from a dead king." She laughed a little.

"That reminds me, I never asked, who's going to do it." Lilith asked, her face changed. She was serious and cold now. Silvia had never seen that before. She didn't know exactly how to react, but she did. "Me. I'll be doing it on behalf of my dad. You don't have to be in the room when I do it if you don't want to-" Silvia was cut off by Lilith, "No. I want to be there. I need my face to be the last thing that sick bastard sees. He ruined my life and so many others. I want him to know I want him dead."

Silvia was stunned, but eventually found words, "I think I just fell for you all over again..." She said with wide eyes. Lilith looked at her with a questioning look. "What? That was pretty hot." Silvia said, her voice getting quieter. Lilith kissed her and said, "I love you too, sweetheart. But right now I need you to focus on killing my tyrant father."

Silvia had no idea how she said that so sweetly, but she was finally able to focus. Silvia turned to see Gabe and Faye both looking slightly disgusted. "Get a room." Faye whispered.

Lilith looked over to them very briefly and rolled her eyes. She looked ahead of her to find the butler yelling at some maids. Suddenly, Lilith was a little girl again. Her father was yelling at her for misbehaving, her mother not stepping in, but instead whispering to some maids. All giving her disgusted looks.

Everything came rushing right back. She once again felt like that helpless little child, raised with no love, no care. She had just realized something... She got out. She was free and was aloud to do whatever she wanted. She had a girlfriend for God's sakes! And she just put her self right back in that cage.

She had just trapped herself. She didn't need her awful parents to ruin her, she did that herself. They weren't around enough to cause too much damage, but she did the rest. It was her... Lilith caused this. She locked the door to her cage. She had the key the whole time... And she ignored it.

She also realized she was stronger now, and she was choosing to put herself here again, but she could handle it this time. She was always in control, but this time, she knew it, and would use it to her advantage.

Lilith knew she could do this. The others signaled her to go, and she went straight for the big, wooden doors. The big looming doors, the ones she saw as the gates to hell as a child. She used to shake and cry when standing, waiting for them to open. Now she swung them open, and sure enough, there was her father.

She was nervous before, and now her heart was filled with nothing but hate for the man in front of her. She decided something then and there...

He would have no control over her ever again. He would die seeing her face, the daughter he thought was dead. And he would know she hated him.

Karma hadn't come after him yet, so Lilith decided she would take his life into her own hands. Gabe, Silvia, and Faye were too busy fighting off guards to notice Lilith draw her sword.

Her father was too surprised to move. How could this be? His dead daughter was standing in front of him, holding a sword, ready to kill him.

Lilith wasn't thinking straight. All she could think about was how ready she was to rid the world of this tyrant once and for all. Before anyone could stop her. Before she had a moment to think, the lunged forward.

She raised her sword and let it fall...right across his neck...