Chapter 4: The deal

It was time for her to go back for her family and for Silvia to get her money. Even though she had only been there for less than a day, Lilith still wanted to stay longer for some reason. That's just silly though. She didn't even know where "here" was.

"Silvia. That's your name right?" Silvia nodded. " Well, what are all of you doing here? Why did you need to go after the king for money. You could've just stole from some commoners and gotten away with it?"

Silvia stopped walking to look at Lilith. "You still haven't figured it out yet? You're at the camp of the rebellion, princess." Silvia smiled and continued walking as if she hadn't said anything. "The rebellion? The same rebellion that killed my uncle? The former king? That rebellion!?"Lilith screamed.

"Yes princess, that rebellion. Oh and that uncle of yours. I was the one who gave the order to kill him. That man was a tyrant anyways." Silvia said, now looking unhappy."I have always wondered though. Why? Why go against the royal family if you would most likely be killed for doing so?" Lilith questioned.

"It's the fact that we would get killed that pushes us. Tell me, why follow a king who is willing to kill anyone and anything in his way?" Silvia said, getting closer to Lilith. Lilith assumed if looks could kill, Silvia would be the most widely known murder in the world.

"I have no choice. I can't go against my father's word even if I wanted to. He is the king and not obeying him would be seen as treason." Lilith said, now looking at the ground. "Would you like to?" Silvia said quietly. That's something Lilith never thought of. I was never even an option.

"Yes..."