Chapter 14:The Calm Before The Storm

Lilith couldn't believe her luck lately. She finally got the royals to get off the rebellion's back for the time being, she got closer with people like Oliver, and she got a girlfriend. Lilith was still training with Tobi, except now he wasn't Tobi, he was Alexander. She hadn't told him that she knew who he really was, nor had Silvia told her.

Lilith figured that they had both decided it better not to tell, for the sake of Lilith. She was on her way to go train with him when he suddenly popped up out of nowhere. "Hey. I'm glad I'm not the only one running a bit late today."he said smiling. "Ya..."Lilith said, looking over to Silvia's tent to see her glaring at them. Lilith thought it was kind of cute of her to be jealous.

"Well, what are we doing today?" Lilith asked, looking back to him. "You'll know when we get there " he responded. They made their way to the open area where they always trained and sure enough she knew exactly what they were doing.

Beside a tree was a bow and a cluster of arrows with targets set up all over the open grass. "Bow and arrow? Well I do need to work on it." She said, walking twords the bow and picking it up, followed by the arrows.

"Well not quite. Today I'll be teaching you how to use enchanted arrows." He said, stepping closer. Lilith felt slightly weird about this considering that she thought she was in love with him at one point."Enchanted arrows? What do they do?" Lilith was suddenly more intrigued by this lesson.

"I had almost every magic user in the camp enchant at least one arrow with their magic. So they all do different things."He said in a very matter-of-fact voice. "Cool. When do I get to use them?" She said, now having a slightly evil grin.

"No no no. We won't be actually be using them today. We can do that when you memorize each arrow's color and it's corresponding power."This made Lilith seem slightly less happy about this whole "enchanted arrow" thing but she went along with it.

Lilith had spend about an hour trying to memorize what colors went with what power considering there were over 20 different ones but she managed. When her lesson was finally over, she started heading twords Silvia's tent.

She stepped inside to find Irma, Silvia, Faye, Oliver, and Gabe standing around her table. "Hi. What's going on?" Lilith asked what she thought was a simple question. "Well..." Silvia started trying to find the words.

Before she could do so though, her sentence was finished by Oliver, who was standing in the corner. "We're going to infiltrate the castle. We honestly need your help." He said casually, gaining glares from everyone else.

"Infiltrating the castle?..."