Chapter 12: The Untold Love

Lilith was still confused by what Silvia said, what did she mean she didn't regret it? Had she liked Lilith before? Lilith would've honestly lied to herself if she said that she had no feelings for Silvia, but she didn't say anything. Silvia was the leader, the one who helped everyone. She was just being nice to keep the peace. That's what Lilith told herself.

She walked out of Silvia's tent to find Faye, Gabe, and Oliver talking. Faye spotted Lilith and started walking twords her. "Hey. Are you ok? Tobi said he found you crying last night." She asked sympathetically. "Faye you were there. I kissed a woman for God's sakes! Don't you see that as wrong?" Lilith asked, tears stinging her eyes again.

"Oh, dear. I forgot you were raised in the palace. Look, here no one cares who you love. I mean look at Gabe and Oliver." She whispered, turning to look at the two, who were still very far back talking to each other. "Wait, they're together?","Yup. Have been for about 5 years now."

"How did that happen.","It's a long story." Faye said, shaking her head."I have time. Plus, I need something to keep my mind off of last night." Lilith said."Fine, but not here. Let's go to yours and Tobi's training area.", "Ok" Lilith said, being dragged along by Faye.

They both got there and sat down."So, when Gabe and Oliver were really young, their parents were friends so they spent pretty much every day together. Their parents also worked for the rebellion back then. This was when Silvia's dad lead it, she was about 4 when this happened." Faye started off.

"They were 7 and one day, they were kidnapped by the royal guards along with their parents. They were able to escape, their parents on the other hand..." Faye, didn't look at Lilith, instead she stared at the ground." Well, they didn't get so lucky. Oliver and Gabe somehow made it back to the camp and told Silvia's dad everything. He was too late to save them though. From that point on, they were even more inseparable than before." Faye smiled. "Then about 5 years ago, they finally got together."

Lilith didn't know what to say. She had been raised to believe that loving someone of the same gender was wrong, and that none of them deserved happiness. Now she couldn't believe that she was one of them, and that it was ok, more than ok, it felt amazing. "Thank you, Faye. For everything." Lilith said, getting up. "I'm glad I could help." Faye smiled happily.

"I think I have someone I need to see." Lilith smiled to herself and ran off." I wish you luck" Faye whispered...