29. Ice

It took a while before Professor McGonagall and Hermione found the right time to let her join the extra classes because the Professor didn't want Hermione sitting in with the Ravenclaws, what she really meant by that was Oaklee. And with half of her free periods already occupied with extra potions class, it wasn't easy. But finally, they found the time and class to place her in. She would start with Care of Magical Creatures with the Gryffindors and Slytherins next week. But she had to take Arithmancy and Ancient Runes with the Ravenclaws, but Oaklee wasn't in the class, so it didn't bother her that much, besides she had Lee and Angelina in Arithmancy and Cedric in Ancient Runes. Happy with the schedule she walked out of the Professor's office and back to common room.

"You were gone a while." Katie said as she climbed through the portrait.

"It wasn't easy planning everything." She smiled as she flopped down next Katie. The whole group was seated in front of the fireplace as there was no quidditch practice that night and Alicia and Lee decided to have a girlfriend/boyfriend free night. Angelina had broken up with Oscar about two weeks ago, and by the looks of it she didn't even mind. Even Cedric was in the tower tonight as they planned another game night. "I have Care of Magical Creatures next week with you two." She waved to the twins. "And Arithmancy with Angelina and Lee following week. And then Ancient Runes with you, Digs."

"Blimey, Hermione. You won't have any free time left." Lee chuckled as he looked between the games.

"I'll manage." She waved him off, but Lee looked up to her worried. "So, what are your plans for valentine's day?" She quickly changed the subject.

"Lena and I are going to Hogsmeade." He said as he picked out Jenga.

"Gavin is taking me sledding." Alicia giggled.

"What about you three?" Katie asked the twins and Cedric.

"Why aren't you asking Angelina?" Fred pipped up.

"Because Ange is staying at the castle. She has plans with us." Hermione countered.

"And what are those plans?" George inquired as he lifted his eyebrow.

"Hermione won't tell us." Katie pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"It's a surprise, and part of your birthday gift, so you just have to wait two days to find out." Hermione grinned at her best friend. "Back to you." She turned back to the boys.

"After... you know. I'm not planning on dating someone soon, especially not on Valentine's Day." Cedric shook his head. "I'll probably head to Hogsmeade with Matt for a while."

"Well, if you two get bored you can always join us later that day." Hermione smiled. "But I can't tell you what we're doing, Ange doesn't know either." Hermione snickered as the two girls stuck out their tongue.

"I'll tell Matt. If we're planning on joining you lovely ladies, where do we find you?"

"By the boathouse."

"The boathouse?" Katie and Angelina asked in surprise.

"Yes, and that's the only thing I'll give way."

"Can't we come?" The twins pouted and gave her puppy dog eyes.

"Don't you have dates?" Alicia asked as she stacked the wooden blocks.

"Yeah, but..."

"No buts. Oh, grow up." Hermione rolled her eyes as the twins' snickered. "You can all come. We'll probably still be out there when you get back."

"What in Merlin's name are we doing?" Katie looked wide-eyed at her. Hermione just shrugged and she looked at her best friend, her smile wide. "Shit!" Katie gasped as she saw Hermione's teeth and that's when it hit her. "Mione, your teeth!"