1. Letters of the Summer

Hi, Hermione

Your favourite Weasley here!!

I don't know if the twins already wrote to you, but I told mum and dad yesterday.
Like I expected she didn't take it well. Thank Merlin, dad was there, otherwise she would have tied me to the chair, ha-ha.
After ranting for like ten minutes straight, throwing in a few swear words (I KNOW RIGTH?) she started crying. She doesn't understand why I want to move to Romania to work with dragons, but I just need to give her time, and hope she'll see that this is my dream job.

She certainly wasn't happy when I told her I would be leaving in a week.
Should've taken your advice and told her earlier, give her time to adjust to the idea.
It looks like I don't have that Gryffindor courage after all. They are already planning on visiting me there! She has been teaching me all these healing spells in case something was to happen; she's not leaving me alone for one minute. I had to duck in the bathroom to write you this letter.

I'm sorry I can't visit before I leave but I promise to write to you the moment I settle in. I'm busy packing and sorting everything out at the burrow as I leave next week.

How's camping with your parents going? Where are you camping anyway, not in your backyard, are you? Just kidding.

I got to go; mum is already calling my name.

Love,
Charlie

PS: I hear the twins already making plans on who to prank next year, so be warned!

HI!!!

It's Ginny here.

Will you be visiting the burrow this summer? The twins won't tell me anything. I'm going nuts, being the only girl here, and mum doesn't count.

Did you know Charlie is leaving? For Romania! He probably already told you at school. I can't believe my two big brothers decide to move to another country! I barely see Bill, now Charlie...

And now Ron will be going to Hogwarts, I'm going to be alone in the house with MUM! I love her to bits, but she will coddle me until I pass out!

Charlie told me you are camping! What do you all day in the woods without magic? I just can't picture it. Dad told me he went camping for a weekend with you dad, but he used magic to get everything done so that's not the same.

Please write back!

Ginny

Hiya Hermione

I hope camping is going well. We are currently visiting my aunt in Ireland, haven't done much because of the rain the past week. I hope the weather there is better, because being locked up isn't fun, certainly with my aunt Gerta.

Do you want to meet up in two weeks, I'll be back on the 20 th , let me know kay?

I'll leave you to your trees, fresh air and books ;)

I miss you!!

Katie

Oi, little Granger!

How's it going in the dark deep creepy woods with your folks? You should be heading back any day now, aren't you?