Chapter 19

In these four years many things have changed. Durgeshwari became the crown-queen of Hastinapur. Now not only she had learn the scripture but also weaponry from her husband Karna. She proved herself being the achuall deserver of queen.

In these days Hastinapur has progressed so much, thanks to Karna and Durgeshwari. Everybody in Hastinapur started to thinking Durgeshwari as an avtar of Mata Annapurna. And behind her Karna stand as a shade who will protect her.

But they weren't in peace totally. Although Karna had almost defeated Ahirasur but he didn't killed him because -
1. Ahirasur had fled that time.
2. Ahirasur have a boon that he would be killed by someone who possed something that is both celestial and mortal, visible and invisible, tough and smooth. But they couldn't found that who is he.

And there was another sadness in Durgeshwari's mind. Even four years after her marriage, she couldn't wear 'Dhulomati Saree' till now. You may have think why, a Queen of a prosperous kingdom couldn't were a saree? But it was DHULOMATI SAREE, a white saree with red side on which a baby sets its muddy foot and hand prints while climbing to her mothers lap after playing in mud. Yes, our heroine Durgeshwari wanted to embrace her own child. Yes her Husband love her so much, but sometimes she feels lonely. And that time she thinks about this.

Just like today she was making a Garland. And that time she was thinking what would happen if she had a baby girl who she would make up like a doll. At that time her husband Karna entered there. He saw his wife is making a garland. He went there and put his hand in her shoulder gently. With his touch, Durgeshwari came out of her trance. She then hugged her husband.

( Imagine this song in background )

Then a das came to them and said " Every Princes has returned from Gurukul. Maharaj is waiting for you."