Chapter 5

Two days after their marriage, Pandu and Kunti came back to Hastinapur. Ambika and Ambalika welcomed their daughter in law. Then kunti entered to the Hastinapur Royal palace and the new chapter of her life.

When she met dhritarastra, her brother in law, she had a unknown fear in her mind. She was expecting dangers from him.

But when she met Gandhari, her sister in law and dhritarastra's wife, her feeling was totally opposite of it. She felt home with her. As if they were sakhi ( friends ) at their previous  seven lives. She grew to love Gandari for the dedication of her blind husband.

But in her mind, there was not a single hint of peace. She wanted to tell him about karna.

latter at that night

Kunti came to their chamber slowly to prepare herself. She had to do that. When Pandu came he saw Kunti was hesitating about something.

Pandu : Kunti, what happened? What is bothering you?

Kunti : Arya, I want to say something to you.

Pandu : Yes priye you can.

Then Kunti explained him about Maharshi Durbasha' boon, her being impatient, and last of all Karna's birth and he current state.

After hearing this Pandu said " So this  is the reason you are feeling troublesome. Don't worry about that."

Then he made a oath.

He said " I, King Pandu Of Hastinapur give you the promise that I and the whole Hastinapur will accept your eldest Karna as my son and a prince. Are you happy now???? "

At the same time a soldier came to their chamber and informed pandu that he had to go for a war with Madradesh as they had attacked them.