chapter 18

Two years after
At bidarv nagar a beautiful song was singing by a beautiful lady who possed a sweet voice.

Then she sang some more Songs

At that time a man entered her room angrily. He said harshly " Rukmini, you're my sister. How can you sing for that cowboy. He is your brother's enemy."

Rukmini : Why not, I love him, respect him. And for your kind information, I'm your sister, not slave. If you think that I will steer myself as per moving of your nasty fingertips rather than on my wish, you're wrong. I love only Krishna, none other else. And don't think that you could get me married with that beast sishupal, for whome we ladies are nothing but a thing for greed, who doesn't know how to respect a woman, Rajkumar Rukmi.

Rukmi : Krishna Krishna Krishna Krishna Krishna. Stop it. Everywhere you only notice Krishna. Now I will remove the name of that cowboy. And as for respect, who are you women that you should have respect. WOMEN ARE BORN TO BE ENSLAVED FOR WE MEN.

Rukmini : MIND YOUR LANGUAGE PRINCE RUKMI. OR ELSE NONE CAN BE WORSE THAN ME. And as for Krishna, you can't touch his hair let alone removing his name. You yourself has said his name six time.

Rukmi: RUKMINIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rukmini: What will you do, torture me, kill me. You can't do anything.

Rukmi: Do you really want to see what I can do?

then he picked Rukimini's hand and started to pull her. Then he dragged her near a room and threw her in. Then he locked her in and said " Now I really want to see how Krishna would save you." Saying this he left.