chapter 2

Three years after.
Rohini was in great trouble. Her two ( greatly mischievious ) sons have done another problem. She could not decide what she will do. Scold them or  laugh at their antics. So she called them to meat her.
In front of her to boys were standing. Balram and Karna.
She said " Balram, can you please explain me what you two did in store room. "
Balram said " We ate butter without your permission Maiya. "
Rohini : And why?
Balram : We thought it will be fun.
karna : Maiya don't scold bhayeeya. It was my fault. I told him to do that.
Rohini felt proud and anger at the same time.
Rohini : Don't you known that it was for the tax.
Karna and Balram at the same time : We knew  just.......
she saw they ( at least karna ) were crying.
Rohini : Ok don't do that again . The villagers will face problem  for that. You two know verry well that Maharaj Kans is not a generous person. Ok. Now who wants hug from maiya???
Both said "me" at the same time and ran to hug her.
Yashoda, who was heavily pregnant at that time came to Rohini.
Yashoda : Jiji are you scolding these two sunshine?
Rohini : Yashoda, nowadays they have become thunderstorm more than sunshine. God knows when these two will grow?
Meanwhile Balram was thinking : Maiya  if we are thunderstorm, then who is coming is a great Tsunami.
God save these two women.