Chapter 8

Karna, Balram and Krishna were like one sole in different bodies. They play together, eats together, sleeps together. The bond between them was unbreakable. Krishna was the apple of their eyes. Who can't love his cute smile and puppy eyes. Krishna called Balram as Bade Dau  and  Karna as Chote Dau. Everybody who didn't know them closely thought that they sons of single mother because of their close bond.

In these few years they had defeated very few Ashuras ( demons ). Atleast Krishna had. But they kept that secret as much they could.

But aside all of these they were purely prankstars. There wasn't single person in Brindavan who were not pranked. And stealing butter, don't ask that. It's too much fishy.

But besides these they loved their Kanha, Ballu and Vashu ( Vashushen ) verry much. People love to hear Krishna flute. They were lost of track hearing that.

While they have a difference in there liking of weapon. Balram's favorite was mace, while Karna was in deeply love with archery. Krishna mostly loves politics. But he was attracted by weapons also and mastered in them.

When they were eight and twelve years old, they departed from their mother to find their Guru. Krishna and Balram went to sage Sandipani's Asram while karna went to Maharshi Parashuram.

When karna met Parashuram, he asked him to be his teacher. At first Parashuram denied that as Karna told him that he was a Gopalak ( the cowboy ). But when Karna started hard penance, and become ill for that Parashuram was touched. So he allowed him to be his student.

His student life thus started. Soon he became his teacher's best student of all time. They discovered together that Karna is Suryanarayan's son and Rohini didn't gave birth to him. At first he was heartbroken. But latter he was healed from this wound. After eight years of training , penance for Lord Shiva and having the knowledge of Divyastra and 64 Kalas, karna returned home happily. At the same time Krishna and Balram also returned home. The brothers are united.

Latter he asked his Mata Rohini about His birth history. Rohini told him that from a boon given by Sage Durbasha, he was born to her sister-in-law Kunti and Lord Suryanarayan. Karna asked her if he was a boon then why did Kunti abandoned him. Rohini said " Putra, she had no other options. If she raised you, you would be called fatherless. And she have to protect her father's reputation also. Please mercy her. And she also told me to raise you as my own son. So I kept my word. "

At first karna was as much angry as he could destroy the whole world. But then he calmed down and broke into tears. He swore that he will protect her birth mother from any of harm as  he would do that to his Mata Rohini.