Chapter 13

Everybody in Vrindavan was overjoyed. It's time for festival. The other parts of India was celebrating Indra puja. But in Vrindaban today was Goverdhan puja.

Yashoda was most busy for it. She was running whole the Mandap for arrangement. The Kuru clan was also invited.

At that verry busy moment the mischievious trio was was planning about there prank. They silently went to the nearest Indra puja Mandap, took a pitcher of butter each and devoured it whole. The they silently put the pitcher in it's place, and returned to there spot.

But this action was seen by Devraj Indra.

Some times after Hastinapur's party arrived. Yashoda and Rohini welcomed them gracefully. They serve them lassi and thandai. The puja then started.

But some times latter the whole sky became covered by dark cloud. And within a second a dangerous storm and rain started.

Krishna led them to Govardhan Parvat. Then he lift the mountain in his small finger of right han as if it is verry light weight. Everyone took selter under the mountain. Karna and Balram, obiously, helped Krishna to lift. Although he didn't look like he need help. Then Krishna started to play a tune in his flute.

At the same time Karna started singing a song.

Then balram also accompanied him in singing. They sang
Dheko bhalobasa gelo bhasan
Mishe gelo monet kinaray
A byathate norom hobe pasan
A birohe sujon khuje pabe saay
shake shake pakhi dake
mone pore keno take
sure sure ure ase mon
Joto tara ache rate
aalo hobe sei probhate
bhalobasa nive gele
ki hobe tokhon
Photabe poreg ke haway

After eight days the strom stopped. Bit then an light started to shine so brightly. Everyone fainted after seeing that light except Krishna, Karna and Balram was awake.

Devraj asked "Who are you who at first didn't do my puja, then ate the butter of my offering, then protect these villagers?"

Krishna showed his Padmanav Vishnu self. Indra bowed down in front of him and took his blessing.

When everyone came back to their sense they saw they are lying in a field and Krishna wad smilling at them.

Hey guys so This is my 13 th chapter. And for your information the flute tune is a song named MOR VABONARE KI HAOWAY by Rabindranath Tagore . If you want to hear that song here it is.