Chapter 14

Four years after
It had been four years after Goverdhan parvat incident. In this four year many things happened. First  Krishna went to kill Kansa and freed his parents. Obviously Karna and Balram accompanied him.
When Bashudev and Devaki met his  sons and nephew they were very pleased.

After the Mathura incident and Krishna's coronation in Dwarka, Karna went to Hastinapur.

After reaching  Hastinapur, Karna was selected as Crown Prince. Then the Kuru princes left for the education to Guru Dronacharya.

But today the Rajyasava looked like tensed. A letter has arrived. It said :

To
The King and Crown Prince of  Hastinapur,

sir, 

I, the great Ahirasur, give you  a challenge that eighter have a Navy war with me in Ganga or let me marry you beautiful princess Dushwala. And for your information, if you participate   the war, a great destruction would be happen.

Think about my challenge.
                                   Your not sincerely
                                     Ahirasur.( a/n it's an imaginary name )

A huge silent remained in the hall. Karna atlast broke the ice.

Karna: Tatashree, give me the permission to start the war. How that lustfull ashur dared to look on Duswala. I heard his other wife's bad luck.

Some days latter.
A huge Navy was standing in the banks of Ganga. The great Hastinapur Navy. In front of them Karna was standing as their captain. Then a Navy ship came near the bank everyone accended it. But that time someone started to cast arrows to them. The war started. Karna and his army started to cast arrows also. Then they saw the demon gang. Hastinapur's navy almost win, but then suddenly a strike was stroke on the Navy ship and the ship broke. Karna hugged th wood of sail tightly when he fell into the river. The another wood fell on his head and he known nothing after it.

The passed out body of Karna and the sail flowed to Bengal. And a girl, Durgeshwari saw a men was flowing senselessly in water.

She rescued that man from water and took him to the durgeshwari temple  where she lived after her father left her there

She rescued that man from water and took him to the durgeshwari temple  where she lived after her father left her there. She was abbondoned because she, the daughter of a poor bramhin, ate one of the pitha of her father's portion. She became the devoty of Durga Maa and Suryadev. She alwayes wanted a husband just like Bhola Maheshwar and Suryadev.

But did she knew that the man she rescued was none other than her Bholanath of her life? No she didn't.

Sorry guys for late update. My 10th board exam is dancing on my head please mercy me.

And this is my most favourite pic