Chapter 16

Twelve days past form the war, twelve painful days. In these days the palace of Hastinapur has lost it's happiness, glow, charm. Why not? Their hope, their love is lost. Their Karna is dead.

It was Karn's cremation day. A huge number of bramhin's are invited to make peace for Karna's soul. Now they were eating. And Kunti was serving them. Although their was a strom raging in her hearts but her face was calm. Calm or stone-made.

But there a new problem was created. A bramhin's hunger couldn't be reduced. The food in kitchen was going to finish. Nobody knew what to do.

Kunti thought that she might feed the bramhin just like she had feed her sons, her Karna. So she took a dish of Laddu and emotionlessly went to the bramhin. Then she took a laddu and feed him.

Then the most peculiar incident happen. The Bramhin, whose face was covered with his uttriya opened it. Everybody was shocked. What they are watching? Karna! Alive! Kunti cuped his face started crying. Her son, her gem is back

(Imagin Abir chatterjee there)
That night

Every body gathered around Karna in his room. They were very joyful. Their lal, their dulal is back. Kunti was caresing his hair. At that time Vidur asked him " Where was you. We tried to find you. "

Karna : At a village named durgapur in Bengal.

Gandari: I have heard that village's name. Is there a durga temple? 

Karna : Yes you are right.

Dhritrastra : So if you have gone to that village, could you take us there. I want to visit the temple and worship Devi.

Karna : I will. But not only to visit the temple but also to meet someone.

Bhisma : Who?

Karna : Your granddaughter-in-law.

Kunti : WHAT! You have married?  To whom?

Karna : Durgeshwari, my love.

Gandhari : When does it happen?

Karna explained everything. Then Kunti asked " When we are going to meet her?"

Karna : On Annapurna Utsav

A/n
sorry guys. I couldn't publish faster. Please mercy me