Chapter 17

It was the previous day of Annapurna puja. The whole durgapur wad celebrating for it. At that time a palki came to Durgapur's palace.  At that time queen Bipula and King Lakshmindar came to welcome them. The Queens of Hastinapur has came.

Gandhari and Kunti came out of Palki. At that time two horse came beside them. Bhishma and Karna.

But why were the King and Queen so surprised. Why won't be. The person whome they thought as a mere soldier wad none other than the crown prince of Hastinapur, one of the strongest capital in Aryabart. They started their arti. But then again Prince left them for some work.

Kunti asked Bipula to fetch Durgeshwari without telling her that she is her mother-in-law. She wanted to test her.

Durgeshwari came to Kunti. She did all the thing Kunti has told to her. Soon Kunti started to love her as daughter. She thought they were Rajjotok, perfect for each other.

That night Durgeshwari started singing.

Just she had finished, a gentle hand touched her shoulder. She saw her Arya has came. She exclaimed as " Arya, you have came finally!!!"

Then she heard someone coughing. She saw Queen Kunti was standing  there. Kunti " So this is my daughter in law you where hiding."

Karna : Mata that's not.

Durgeshwari was surprised. Her husband is a royal.

But she didn't knew that a new life is awating for her.