Chapter 12

Today was that day. The most sad day in Hastinapur. Today the last rites of prince Bhim and Duryodhan will took place in banks of Yamuna.

Kunti and Gandhari was riding same chariot. Their faces were stern. There is a saying that sadness brings tears, but when it is intolerable they become stone-hearted. These two mothers situation was same.

They finally reached the place. Anytime the ritual would start. At the time they heard two very familiar voices. " Mata, why are you crying?".

Kunti looked on her backside and saw an astonishing site. Bhim and Duryodhan. Alive.

At the same time Gandari was also crying. Her son, her lost gem is back.

That time they heard an lady's voice. She was calling Bhim and Duryodhan.
The voice grew louder.

Kunti recognized whose voice is it. Rohini. Her bhabishree.

When Rohini came to the spot she found Bhim and Duryodhan was in their mother's embrace.

Then Kunti hugged her also and ask " Bhabishree, what are you doing here? "
Rohini: I live near. But why are you and this woman hugging putr Bhim and Duryodhan.

Kunti: They are our son. Oh, sorry. Let me introduce. She is queen Gandhari. Jiji she is Rohini, my Bhabishree.

Rohini : ( after hearing everything )So if putr Bhim is your son and putr Duryodhan is Maharani's, then Karna saved his own brothers.

Gandhari : Please don't call me maharani.

Kunti : But where is he?

Rohini : Come after me.

They reached in vrindavan. They saw an handsome boy of age 18 was practicing archery. Rohini called " Karna, come here. ( pointing to Kunti ) Beta, she is the fortunate one who held you in her womb. Take het blessing."

Karna was at a loss. For the first time he was seeing his birth mother. He just stared for some time. Then slowly bent down and touched her feet.

For the first time Pandavas and Kauravas mixed well. Thanks to mischievious trio which include Krishna, Balram and Karna. Although Bhim and Duryodhan's personal favourite was Balram for his expertise in mace, while Arjun was more close to Krishna and Karna.

Shakuni was sad at first. But when he met Karna he was impressed.

Dhritarastra was thinking about the moment when he met Karn. At first the boy took blessing from him. Then he chant a spell and Dritarastra's blindness was healed.

For the first time after her marriage Gandhari's life was full with lights. She could see everything.

Everybody was happy. For getting back the lost ones. For the festival coming soon.

Govardhan pooja