Chapter 4

That night in Mathura
A scream of a lady could be heard from everywhere of King Kans' prison. His sister Devaki, who can be the mother of slayer of Kans according to a prophecy, was screaming. She was in labor pain. She was giving birth to her eight  son. The slayer of Kans.

At the same time in Gokul
Here also a scream of a lady could be heard. Yashoda was also giving birth to her child. She continued screaming till Midnight after when she gave birth her daughter and faint.

At the same time in Mathura.
Devaki almost same time gave birth to her son. Then her husband Bashudev took the child in a basket. At the same time every gurds in prison fell asleep. The lock of Devaki's cell suddenly opened. Bashudev left the cell with the basket. He came to the bank of Yamuna. Then he swam across the river and went to Nandraj' house. Nandraj was his friend. He called him and said " Nandraj, you were my one of the real friend, please raise my son as your own. " Then Nandraj and bashudev exchange the children. Bashudev returned to the prison.

Kans got the news in dawn. His slayer was born. He got ready and went to prison. He saw his sister was holding her newborn daughter. He snatched away the baby. Davaki cried out saying  " Bratashree you can't do that. She is a girl. She can't kill you. " But all of this went to deaf ears. Kans took the baby to a wall of cell and threw her towards it. But at the same time a bunch of rays came from the girl. Devi Yogomaya. She said to Kans " Your slayer is now growing up safely in Gokul. You can't hurt his hair. " With saying ist she disappeared and the baby girl started to playing.

Meanwhile in Gokul
In Gokul everybody was in festive mood. Yashoda had given birth to a cute boy. But among them the persons who were most happy were none other than Karna and Balram. They got a cute baby brother.