Chapter15

It had been a week from the day karn reached in this village. Here everyone thinks that he is a soldier who was injured and floating in the water. He was regaining his strength. But in these few days he fell in love with Durgeshwari. She is lovely, caring, pious, bold, brave.

Here Durgeshwari's mind was wandering about her 'sainik'. She couldn't concentrate in her works. Her mind was full of 'sainik's world'.

Today is Mahashivratri. And in durga temple where Durgeshwari lived, today is the day when Ardhnariswar was reunited. So there was a great puja.

Karna went to temple to saw the maha arti. He saw arti hasn't started yet as none except Durgeshwari had come yet. They saw in each others eyes. And that time a miracle happened there.

The Garland which was in Devi Durga's neck fell into Karna and Durgeshwari's necks. And at that time the priest entered the mandir. He saw the whole thing.

Priest: Oh my god, you two must be born to be a couple like Ardhnarishwar. It is said that if Devi's Garland fells into a couple's neck, they have to marry.

That night, making Devi Durga, Devadidev Mahadev and Agnidev wittness Dugeshwari and Karna got married in temple.

At that night Durgehwari said to karn " I know you were pressured to marry me. If you want to marry else, I have no problem."

Karna : Durgeshwari, you are my one and only love, I'm only yours. I can't love any one else. But at first I have to return. Hastinapur to my family. Then I will be back to pick up my new bride.

Durgeswari : Arya!!!!!

Karna : Priye!!!!!

Then the new couple slept peacefully

Imagine Aham sharma here.