chapter 3

Meanwhile kunti's Sawamvar.
It was huge hall decorated with flowers and scarlet and yellow clothes. The sitting arengement was done circling the middle. The kings and princes of  neighbouring countries.
A young women wearing orange legenga came to the middle of sabha. She has a Garland in her hand. She was none other than princess Kunti.

Kunti : Greetings to the prices and kings. I am princess kunti. You are invited to my Sawamvar. But before I choose my life partner, I want to ask  you some question. I think thus I can find my life partner.

Chorus : Yes you can.

Kunti : So my question is, if  bhagwan ramchandra kills Ravan to punish him, so why didn't he punished Ahalya. She was a sinner also.

Many person spoke many things.
But none of them could make Kunti satisfied by their answer.

Atlast king Pandu said, " Princess, the answer is Ravan knew he is doing sin. So he was punished as he didn't change himself. But in case of Ahalya , it's completely different. When Devraj Indra seduced her, he was in appearance of sage Goutama, her husband. So she was unaware of her sin and had done it mistakenly. That's why she got condolence. "

Kunti was satisfied. She gave the Garland to Pandu and married him.

A/n Hi it's  harrykarn2007. Sorry for dealy.
Can you give me some suggestion about how kunti tells pandu about karna and pandu accept him as his son.