CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

God, I've missed my baby. This chapter contains a high level of shamelessness, so please sprinkle Holy Water and Fire at every chance you get.

THIRTY FIVE

EVAN

The witch in front of me flashed me a smile with her teeth latched on to her lower lip, which I knew was intended to be sexy and seductive, but ended up making her look like something I'd rather not say.

I scoffed, unimpressed with my arms folded around my chest while she took one long look at me from the classroom door and began to take long but slow steps towards me, passing right by me and lowering herself to the height of the chair on which I sat behind me, resting her long dark fingers on my shoulders and bringing her lips very slowly to my neck. Then my jawline, and my ears. I allowed her for a while, looking for a sensation; I mean, I should've felt something, shouldn't I? The excitement, the rush of testosterone. But there was nothing. Just the feeling of cold saliva coming in contact with my skin and it grossed me out.

"Favour." I chided gently, taking one of my hands to rest on hers in warning. Immediately, she froze. "This is not what I came here for and you know it."

She pulled her hand from underneath mine, resting a finger on my shoulder and strolling casually to my front. With a scowl, she threw one leg across the pair of mine, lowering herself to a straddle position on top of me.

"Funke." she corrected with a hiss, trailing her fingers down the features of my face. She stopped when her index finger touched my chin. Tipping it, she began, very slowly, to move on top of me. "What then are you here for, hm?"

I frowned in confusion as she found her rhythm now, circling her hips and grinding on me in a slow-fast rhythm. I didn't feel a thing. I also didn't care that anyone could walk in on this, that was why I entertained her. Her hands went to the hem of my t-shirt and soon after found their way underneath the t-shirt and grabbing on to my singlet. Again, she lowered her head, planting kisses on my neck, chin, ear and the corner of my mouth.

"I know you want me, Evan." she started, picking up speed while her hands touched me in every place they weren't supposed to, but I didn't care. I wasn't in the slightest excited by her or any of her actions. Her breathing was different now, faster, deeper. I scowled when she continued speaking, "That's what all this was for, wasn't it? We've got our revenge on Larisa, and I've got you." she raised her head to look me in the eyes while her hands found mine and guided them to her ample bosom.

"I've always loved your hands." Her eyes were visibly darkened as she gave my hands which were comfortably rested on her breasts a little squeeze and from her lips escaped a sound that would have my gender on high alert.

Not me though. And while I had to admit that her breasts, although firm, were soft, I was bored of all this quite frankly. So with a swift move, I picked her off me, placed her on the seat, and perched on a desk quite far from her. Unfortunately, she didn't get the hint. Her sick mind probably thought I was about to play some weird game with her because she bit on her lip again and went on all fours on the desk closest to her, slowly crawling in my direction.

I wanted so badly to step on her like the centipede she resembled. I smiled.

"Fumnanya, I came here to talk to you." I said point-blank, and she stopped for a while, looking at me with a frown. Then it morphed to a sick smile.