Part 57 ~~~

Jihyo was roaming in the corridors to find her boyfriend who joined her uni 2 months ago...

He was not picking up her calls from morning itself...

She noticed one of her boyfriend's friends and walked towards him...

Jihyo - Excuse me !

The guy turned towards her and smiled before saying...

?? - Hey Jihyo..what's up ?

Jihyo - Hey Daniel..umm sorry to disturb you but do you know where James is ? I cannot contact him from this morning...

Hearing Jihyo's question Daniel's face changed as he looked away from her being nervous...

Jihyo frowned looking at his face he was going to ask him again when her eyes caught someone behind him..she squinted her eyes to see properly...

Daniel noticed her gaze and followed it and his eyes widened when he realised what she was seeing...

Daniel - J-Jihyo---

Jihyo didn't listen to him as he walked pass him and followed someone...

Daniel cursed under his breath before following Jihyo too...

Jihyo noticed that someone entered an empty classroom as she entered too there quietly her heartbeat was increasing by every minute...

The classroom was dark but the only source of light was coming from the window which was open...

And the next thing Jihyo saw break her heart into pieces as she clinched on her palms tightly and tears started flowing her eyes like a river...

She felt like her whole world was shaken up after watching the scene in front of her...

Jihyo felt her lips trembling as each second passed by...

Daniel entered the room as well but stopped on his track when he saw what was happening...

He looked at Jihyo who was standing like a statue but her cheeks were wet from all the tears...

He greeted his teeth as he kicked the nearby bench hardly that made an loud sound in the empty classroom
making someone come out of their world as they stop what they were doing and looked in front and got shocked to see Daniel & Jihyo standing there...

Daniel is on the lights as everyone can see each other more properly now...

Jihyo with trembling lips asked...

Jihyo - W-Why just why J-James will you do this ?

She asked as a sob left her mouth and she wasn't able to control herself...

James - J-Jihyo I-I..no it's not what you think it is..I-I---

Jihyo looked at him with betrayed eyes as a sad chuckle left her lips before saying...

Jihyo - After seeing you kissing this girl you still have the fu*king guts to say to me that what am I thinking is wrong ?!

James - J-Jihyo no--

He said as he tried to walk towards Jihyo but was held stop by the girl beside him who he was just kissing a minute ago and the girl was none other than Seulgi...

James looked at Seulgi to see her shaking her head as a no to him...

Seulgi faced Jihyo while intertwining her hands tightly with James...

Jihyo looked down at their hands as more tears left her eyes...

Seulgi - Good..you finally got to know about us..now we don't have to hide from you anymore...